Who is willing to pay 20K markup for a Gladiator?

WJCO

Meme King
Many people will I'm sure, if they want it fast enough. I called about ten dealers before finding the one I'll be working with and there were only 2 that said they'd be charging ABOVE MSRP. Sucks that dealers do this shit though.

Yea it’s silly. All I have to say is good for them! Good for Jeep. Hopefully all this steam keeps up. It’s only good for the brand.

Not pissed in the slightest bit. Just won’t buy one with a markup.

Last edited:

glen5264

If ur willing to buy there willing to sell.
If u were selling ur Jeep (what ever version) and you have a newbie willing to pay you more than fair you would take it.

This is why they are called stealerships! [emoji850]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
One of the many reasons to just wait a year

I’m going to wait a year...for several reasons.

First, there is always a few things of concern not initially expected by engineers that get corrected after the vehicles have been out on road for awhile...

Secondly, price is always controlled by demand...not that I expect msrp to go down, but mark up gouging will probably lessen due to the initial rush to buy...

And third, the aftermarket will have more time to design and manufacture goodies...

I’m going to wait a year...for several reasons.

First, there is always a few things of concern not initially expected by engineers that get corrected after the vehicles have been out on road for awhile...

Secondly, price is always controlled by demand...not that I expect msrp to go down, but mark up gouging will probably lessen due to the initial rush to buy...

And third, the aftermarket will have more time to design and manufacture goodies...

Exactly. [emoji106]

fiend

Caught the Bug
They’re heavily discounting JLs now. Too much production. Wait a year or less. It’ll be the same with the JT. As cool as it is for us Jeep aficionados, it’s facing a lot of competition from the new Ranger, the refreshed Colorado, the tacoma, and full sized trucks at more or less the same price. There just isn’t going to be sustained demand for JTs at more than MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom