Export RHD JKU drivers seat base

SilverBack

Looking for the Sahara or Rubi RHD drivers seat base with the height adjustment handle. I understand this would be in Australia, NZ, UK and such counties that have RHD JKUs. An undamaged junk yard piece - new in a box part would be acceptable. I also understand that shipping to the US would be expensive but worth it to me. Anyone in any of the areas that has these elusive machines that would be willing to help please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SilverBack

Didn’t know they sold JKU postal jeeps. Even then, not sure the drivers seat would be adjustable. I will check into that for sure. Thanks.

Where are all the Australian, New Zealand and South African folks?

Ddays

Hooked
You may want to try Davey's Jeeps in Salem OH as well. Worth a shot.

Davey's Jeeps
7350 SALEM UNITY RD (43.85 mi)
Salem, Ohio 44460
(330) 337-5037

I like your idea - my wife is vertically challenged and looked directly at the Rock Hard cross bar going across the dash. I had to make a 3" lift kit out of aluminum bar stock so she didn't look like a prairie dog sitting in the passenger seat :cheesy:

jesse3638

Hooked
You may want to try Davey's Jeeps in Salem OH as well. Worth a shot.

Davey's Jeeps
7350 SALEM UNITY RD (43.85 mi)
Salem, Ohio 44460
(330) 337-5037

I like your idea - my wife is vertically challenged and looked directly at the Rock Hard cross bar going across the dash. I had to make a 3" lift kit out of aluminum bar stock so she didn't look like a prairie dog sitting in the passenger seat :cheesy:

If I wasn't driving I'd have stopped and taken a pic of the perfect solution for getting into and out of a lifted vehicle that I saw yesterday. I saw lifted 3/4 or 1 ton older pick up parked on the side of the road. There was a milk crate tied to a piece of nylon webbing and it was sitting below the driver's door with the webbing sandwiched in the closed door. I'm guessing this is so who ever was driving it could use it to get in then pull the milk crate up and into the truck...haha. Good ol redneck ingenuity!

Ddays

Hooked
The wife has very little problem getting in just wants to see the road and not the trees and power lines without a cushion.

If that's all you're trying to accomplish, why not make spacers for the passenger seat? I did that with mine a couple years ago and it made it so she could see fine over the bar.
Ordered a couple pieces of bar aluminum stock off of Amazon & cut & drilled it in an hour or so.

seat lift.jpg

Top Bottom