Just wanted to show off this years setup

Braxtonsag

I took a break from doing things to the Jeep for a while and finally was able to get back to work this spring and I’m super happy with where the build is going. I’m finally to the point where all I really NEED is a front driveshaft and axle.

FD4F3025-478D-4950-A052-F91DB602F107.jpg

Still working on getting a tool bag put together and would like to eventually run a spare again. But this will get me by for the time being.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I took a break from doing things to the Jeep for a while and finally was able to get back to work this spring and I’m super happy with where the build is going. I’m finally to the point where all I really NEED is a front driveshaft and axle.

View attachment 327443

Still working on getting a tool bag put together and would like to eventually run a spare again. But this will get me by for the time being.

I love those wheels! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Braxtonsag

Thanks everyone! I got tired of having so much black shit on the Jeep I just felt like it started to look tacky. Ditched the black atx slabs and swapped to the evo bumper and it really cleaned it up. The kmc spaghettis were long overdue, that’s for sure

RCVRY

Thanks everyone! I got tired of having so much black shit on the Jeep I just felt like it started to look tacky. Ditched the black atx slabs and swapped to the evo bumper and it really cleaned it up. The kmc spaghettis were long overdue, that’s for sure

Hmmm...evo bumper wrap in chrome...

Clutch

Caught the Bug

View attachment 327443

What kind of fenders are you running?

MericaMade

View attachment 327443

Nice stance, what fenders are those?

Braxtonsag

thanks everyone :D glad it gets the WOL seal of approval. i should probably start a build thread on it but i'm terrible at keeping up with those.

Top Bottom