Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 1

This just popped into my YouTube feed love seeing a new wayalife video in my feed!! As always, great video

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great video! Looks like a lot of fun.

That was a great video, I couldn't put my phone done. This is the only truck I actually like and I got a chance to see it in in person and have to say it's a pretty bad ass truck.

Videos like this is what got me into jeeping. I canít tell you how much I enjoy watching these

Looks like it was a great day. That stinks about your window. Guess itís soft top time now.

Quote Originally Posted by nbunga View Post
    Looks like it was a great day. That stinks about your window. Guess itís soft top time now.
    It was someone elseís window. Shitty thing is he had a buyer lined up for that Jeep as soon as he got back from Texas. Not sure how that went we he got home

What a great video!!! Really love the JT after seeing it perform. Shouldíve probably not watched this just before going to sleep cause now Iím not going to sleep!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Trail JK View Post
    Awesome video! Feels like a mini vacation each time you post a new video.
    LOL!! Thanks Rachel, so glad you enjoyed the video

Quote Originally Posted by sjdolbow View Post
    What a great weekend! It was great to meet you and get to wheel with you! Love the video. Hoping you ended up with some pics of my jeep on the trail as well
    It really was a great weekend and it was a real pleasure to meet you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithwindu View Post
    Awesome video yet again! Glad yíall enjoyed Texas! And Iím sure the drive was a brutal one, I live in south Texas and itís a minimum of 9 hours just to get out of Texas east, and 13 hours to get out west haha.

K2 is such a awesome and fun park!
    The drive was tough for sure but well worth it. Always love Texas if only because the folks down there are so awesome. Who knew the wheeling was too

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird 11 View Post
    I think Mel is going to sell alot of those lift kits for the Gladiator. Its so bad ass!

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I think you're right

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Looks like a fun first day!

Is Marshall giving a discount on his Jeep now? Lol
    LOL! Not sure. I think he said who ever buys it will be getting a new top.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_JKU View Post
    That was a cool video! Looks like a really good time. I never knew Texas had rocks like that.
    Believe me, it was a surprise to see for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Zstairlessone View Post
    Watching it now on my iPad, had to login and say what a difference watching you guys with bigger tires out there just ďrollingĒ over areas at the park I couldnít even get to with my small 2-door. Masonís a nice little town, glad you had a good time there.
    Loved it out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Samuelh3 View Post
    This just popped into my YouTube feed love seeing a new wayalife video in my feed!! As always, great video
    Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by MtnJeep08 View Post
    Great video! Looks like a lot of fun.
    Happy to hear you enjoyed it and yes, it was a lot of fun

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    That was a great video, I couldn't put my phone done. This is the only truck I actually like and I got a chance to see it in in person and have to say it's a pretty bad ass truck.
    LOL!! It really is a badass truck for sure

Quote Originally Posted by nbunga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    It was someone elseís window. Shitty thing is he had a buyer lined up for that Jeep as soon as he got back from Texas. Not sure how that went we he got home
    What Exodus Jeeps said, it was Marshall's, not ours.

Quote Originally Posted by mauijim View Post
    What a great video!!! Really love the JT after seeing it perform. Shouldíve probably not watched this just before going to sleep cause now Iím not going to sleep!!!
    LOL!! Maybe you'll have dreams of it

Nothing like a long road trip to be rewarded with wheeling in a completely different part of the country youíve never experienced before...itís part of what makes the good ole USA such a great place...

Itís always more challenging dipping your tires into water just before climbing the rocks...

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the trip...I might have to make one of these events in the future...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast