Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 1

VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 1

Although the Nitto Jeep Experience presented by KMC Wheels is an annual off road Jeep event that's been going on since 2016, I'm actually sorry to say Cindy and I had never attended one or at least, not until now. Of course, it does take place right in the middle of Texas and and getting there isn't exactly a hop skip and a jump for us. There was also the question of, what kind of wheeling could there possibly be out in Texas? Well, for those of you who've never been, what I can tell you is that the wheeling at K2 or Katemcy Rock is nothing short of AWESOME! I mean, who knew there were big ass rocks in Texas, with tons of grip and with crazy fun obstacles ranging from MILD 2 WILD! As they like to say out there, it really is the "Moab of Texas"!

In this first of a 2 Part Series, you'll get a glimpse of the epic 24 hour drive that we made from Carson City, Nevada to Mason, Texas and you'll get to see some of the cool pre-run footage that we were able to get of the badass EVO Jeep Gladiator, taking on the rocks - Texas style! We hope you enjoy.

As an added BONUS, highlight photos from the 2019 Jeep Experience can be seen on the link below:
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...cy-Rocks-Texas

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release.

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE : And the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is... critter812

Iím binge watching YouTube videos and got the YouTube notification. Watching now!
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Awesome! Sitting here drinking some American Honey while working late, and get the notification about the video. Thanks Eddie!
    Crushy: pr44 front, pr60 rear, 3.5 MC GC Arb, 37" Trail Grapplers, Evo sliders and skids, JCR stubby front and rear bumpers, Adams driveshafts, and a bunch of other misc. things.

Looks like it was an awesome day! Canít wait to see the next video loved seeing the gladiator too

VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 1

Just back from my first close up experience with a white Gladiator Rubicon (better live than in pics!!!) now on to your video.....
    Time well spent!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by Labricon; 05-23-2019 at 02:26 AM.

Nothing but a Thing Mountainjk10's Avatar
    Great video as always! Mel might need to do some fender trimming. A lot of rubbing with those 40ís.

The OG 40 is ďlike cheatínĒ! It is definitely one of my favorite builds Iíve seen. Those fenders are hanging on by threads!

Canít wait to see part 2. Sorry to see Jetís window getting busted.

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Wrangler View Post
    Iím binge watching YouTube videos and got the YouTube notification. Watching now!
    Awesome! Hope you enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by bsimon187 View Post
    Awesome! Sitting here drinking some American Honey while working late, and get the notification about the video. Thanks Eddie!
    WooHoo

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Looks like it was an awesome day! Canít wait to see the next video loved seeing the gladiator too
    Crazy fun day and so was the next! Hope to get that video done soon

Quote Originally Posted by Labricon View Post
    Just back from my first close up experience with a white Gladiator Rubicon (better live than in pics!!!) now on to your video.....
    LOL - enjoy

And I canít wait for part 2! I really do plan on going to the next Jeep Experience!

Bubba, is that the same Jeep as this one, from four years ago? Love it!

IMG_7733.jpg
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainjk10 View Post
    Great video as always! Mel might need to do some fender trimming. A lot of rubbing with those 40ís.
    We removed the rear fender liners that evening and it was better the next day. Also, Mel has Rubicon fenders back at the shop and that alone would have made a world of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    The OG 40 is ďlike cheatínĒ! It is definitely one of my favorite builds Iíve seen. Those fenders are hanging on by threads!

Canít wait to see part 2. Sorry to see Jetís window getting busted.
    Actually, that wasn't our window. We got lucky. That was Marshall's - he was the JK behind me.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast