Hinge Inserts

Would anyone happen to have their factory hinge inserts/bushings laying around? Managed to lose mine over the winter and my die-tech mirror mounts and foot pegs don’t fit into the delrin ones. Figure they’re small and light could just go in an envelope with stamp. To order them is an absurd 13$/piece

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Would anyone happen to have their factory hinge inserts/bushings laying around? Managed to lose mine over the winter and my die-tech mirror mounts and foot pegs don’t fit into the delrin ones. Figure they’re small and light could just go in an envelope with stamp. To order them is an absurd 13$/piece

I have one if you want it. Thought I’d kept all 8, but only one.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Someone has a good one laying around? I couldn't get those things out on purpose without them getting damaged.

USMC Wrangler

I tapped all of mine out with almost no effort last week...then threw them in the garbage. They were chewed up from my trail doors and not usable. Good luck with your hunt!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Get replacement ones from TMR customs. They are the last inserts you will need. I installed mine maybe 4 years ago now and my doors come off like they are brand new to this day.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Yeah just too tight a fit to be practical. I was thinking of doing this also but saving the old ones had worked til I lost them. That’s what I get for cleaning and organizing everything lol

I’m sure you’ll find them. You just put them somewhere where you would remember them. That’s where all the stuff that I lose is.

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah just too tight a fit to be practical. I was thinking of doing this also but saving the old ones had worked til I lost them. That’s what I get for cleaning and organizing everything lol

Haha welcome to my world. We just moved and when it was organized chaos I knew exactly where everything was. Now that everything is going into its place I can't find shit...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Like all the hardtop hardware I “lost” them found in a random wine box after I bought replacements.

I have 3 you're welcome to. They're in ok shape. The tops are worn but can be cleaned up & used again. I just replaced these POS's with Quadratec Delrin inserts. I had you in mind so I was trying to get them out in one piece but ended up having to destroy 5 of them to get them out. PM me your address & I'll mail them out to you.

JKbrick

I have 4 perfectly good ones, Arrcherr and I split a kit of inserts for a 4 door. I think they were in the bag I gave him

Top Bottom