sPod, Teraflex Tire Carrier, Mopar front bumper, engine, Pro Comp wheels and more

SLO

Trying to clean out the garage and have some stuff to sell. Here is the list and pricing. All prices are w/o shipping. Everything is located in Oregon except for the engine and transmission are at Motech in Vegas.

sPod 6 switch in green - 600-0915LT-LED - The power cables and switch pod brackets are all new. I ended up swapping out this one for an 8-switch model so I reused what I could so even the install kit is included and new. $375

Teraflex HD Tire Carrier with adjustable mount and Hi-Lift Mount - $475

Mopar 10th Anniversary/Hard Rock/Recon Front Bumper - SOLD

Mopar 10th Anniversary/Hard Rock/Recon Rock Rails - SOLD

Pro Comp 97-7981 Rock Crawler Steel Wheels 17x9 8x6.5 - set of 4 - $300 - SALE PENDING

3.6L Pentastar from 2013 JKU - 43,000 miles - $1500 - SALE PENDING

Auto Transmission from 2013 JKU - 43,000 miles - $950

fullsizeoutput_b57.jpg

392DUXqvS9+qLhcK+hAWOA.jpg

hca3TNI0TkOxJyPMXVqysw.jpg

Attachments

• fB9arOyyTZCqifKp6ZLVLw.jpg
    fB9arOyyTZCqifKp6ZLVLw.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
I’m interested in the motor. I’m in salt lake but I’d make the trip up if I can work out the details. I know we tried hooking up earlier in the year but things went to shit on my end and I didn’t want to hold you up.

Last edited:

SLO

I’m interested in the motor. I’m in salt lake but I’d make the trip up if I can work out the details. I know we tried hooking up earlier in the year but things went to shit on my end and I didn’t want to hold you up.

Sounds good. PM sent

Top Bottom