Other Forums

SLO

Am I the only one that comes across a thread on another forum and wishes it was posted on WAYALIFE just so I can see everyone’s reactions? Specifically, so I can see OverlandJK’s reaction? Do a Google search for “overland carbon fiber cabinet”. Curious on thoughts.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Am I the only one that comes across a thread on another forum and wishes it was posted on WAYALIFE just so I can see everyone’s reactions? Specifically, so I can see OverlandJK’s reaction? Do a Google search for “overland carbon fiber cabinet”. Curious on thoughts.

There are other forums? [emoji848] I wouldn’t know. SMH...

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I only belong to 2 forums. Wayalife and jlwrangler. Bunch of nerds at the others asking if a rough country spacer kit will void their warranty and other dumb shit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

I belong to a bunch of other forums, but Wayalife is the ONLY Jeep forum I’m on, with the exception of the wheeling club I’m a part of here in Georgia, but it isn’t a Jeep specific club/forum

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I only belong to 2 forums. Wayalife and jlwrangler. Bunch of nerds at the others asking if a rough country spacer kit will void their warranty and other dumb shit.

^^^^Ditto. I left other forums, years ago. Too many shops pimping, trying to act like they are giving good information. Too many fanboys trying to tell you their shit lifts are the best. In other words, a whole lot of noise to sift through to try and get good information.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug

Yep me to. If it wasn’t for WAYALIFE I would have went back to a flip phone a couple years back. Lol

Exodus 4x4

We spent 3 months advertising on another forum. It was fucking painful. It’s all run by corporate salesman trying to generate as much money as possible and could care less about content. After a month I actually dreaded having someone message me asking a question.

jdofmemi

When I was looking for a Jeep forum, I found others, but my head would hurt trying to sort out the BS.

When I found Wayalife, I found so much more, a family with good information and the posers and bullshitters get called out for what they are.

I haven't bothered to check on the others, I just don't have the patience to deal with the BS. I'm sure there is good info, but it gets lost in the noise elsewhere.

I'm glad to be a part of the family here.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I signed up at another forum around the same time as here shortly after getting my Jeep. The only time I even remember I’m a member on the other one is when I clean out my email spam folder and see the notifications from it.

longarmwj

I signed up at another forum around the same time as here shortly after getting my Jeep. The only time I even remember I’m a member on the other one is when I clean out my email spam folder and see the notifications from it.

Before I knew Wayalife was a thing I was on JeepForum and NAGCA (North American Grand Cherokee Association). While yes there are good information buried on other forums, they’re covered up by the constant “what’s the biggest tires I can run with this rough country spacer lift” and “hey let’s meet up and wheel these dirt roads”.

Needless to say Wayalife is far far far more informative, helpful, and members here ACTUALLY WHEEL

WJCO

Meme King
WAYALIFE:

1) Truthful and accurate information.

2) Fun.

3) Don't put up with bullshit.

4) Great friends and community which I was reminded of again on the trail today.

Top Bottom