Dale's 18 JLUR

Dale72

Hooked
Well since I just got the evo quarter pounder front bumper for my JK and EVO'S website has it listed for the JK, JL and the JT I thought I would try it and see but it doesn't fit 20190526_111447.jpg 20190526_111703.jpg not with out cutting off some of the bumper

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Or cut the rock catching brackets off the frame. It’s a little more difficult to do a clean job than on a JK but it’s just a lower bumper support that does nothing else for the integrity of the frame. It’ll look better in the end and give you a couple more inches of clearance.

Napalm

Decals showed up today Thanks for the fast shipping Eddie and Cindy View attachment 330293

Got the passenger side done but I messed up the driver side so I will have to order a new one for the driver View attachment 330294

Nice! I need to get mine ordered. I’m gonna order a CB bar as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Well I even fucked up the windshield banner so I just reordered it and a side decal

I screwed up my first one as well.

I found that it helped to cut the backing strip in the center, tape one side down, then pull the backing from the center out on the untaped side, then pull the other side.

I was able to keep it straight that way. Trying to pull all the way across I got progressively more crooked as I went.

Dale72

Hooked
I screwed up my first one as well.

I found that it helped to cut the backing strip in the center, tape one side down, then pull the backing from the center out on the untaped side, then pull the other side.

I was able to keep it straight that way. Trying to pull all the way across I got progressively more crooked as I went.
Yeah that's what I did but still screwed it up

Top Bottom