Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81

Thread: VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

  1. #21
    Nothing but a Thing MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    1,029
    Awesome video again. Hey Eddie, if you don't mind me asking what video editing software do you use to put these videos together?

  2. #22
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    53,713
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Nice coverage. Those rocks were huge. I'm sure the rain didn't make things easier.
    LOL!! The rain was fine. It was the mud it created that complicated things.

    Quote Originally Posted by AZVAJKU View Post
    Awesome video, thanks Eddie!

    I did realize there were places to wheel like this in Texas. Amazing!
    LOL - I know, who knew

    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Looks like a blast. Another great video!
    It really was. Glad you enjoyed the video

    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    Awesome video again. Hey Eddie, if you don't mind me asking what video editing software do you use to put these videos together?
    We use Adobe Premier but really, it's probably more than what most people need.

  3. #23
    Old Timer benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    3,361
    Another great video, not only did it look like a great time, there were some serious obstacles out there!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #24
    Been Around the Block Jaybird 11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Big Springs CA
    Posts
    484
    Amazing video! Looks like one of the best times you guys have had. I cant believe how will the OG 40 crawls even without a 4 to 1 T case.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #25
    Been Around the Block 98XJ06LJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    381
    Awesome job on part two. Hard to believe it's almost been a month ago already.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #26
    Been Around the Block doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    393
    Loved the video. Definitely some gnarly obstacles out that way. Texas... Who knew? It was pretty cool to see Mel's son spotting. I remember him back from EVO 1's Final Run on the Rubicon Trail's Little Sluice.

  7. #27
    Caught the Bug tjgoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    54
    A lot of metal crunching and scraping in this video. Did not expect that in Texas. Great video!

  8. #28
    Knows a Thing or Two rubiDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Rancho Palos Verdes & Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    811
    Another great video. You really make it seem I was there watching. Fun to see Mel wheel the gladiator like that, but you're King of the Hill.

  9. #29
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    53,713
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Another great video, not only did it look like a great time, there were some serious obstacles out there!
    Thanks! Hard to believe what you were seeing was just the easier stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird 11 View Post
    Amazing video! Looks like one of the best times you guys have had. I cant believe how will the OG 40 crawls even without a 4 to 1 T case.
    So glad you enjoyed it! Definitely a great time out there for sure. As far as crawl goes, the all new 8-speed auto helps to make that possible. The low range gear reduction on a standard t-case is clearly more than enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by 98XJ06LJ View Post
    Awesome job on part two. Hard to believe it's almost been a month ago already.
    Man, time does fly! Glad you enjoyed part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Loved the video. Definitely some gnarly obstacles out that way. Texas... Who knew? It was pretty cool to see Mel's son spotting. I remember him back from EVO 1's Final Run on the Rubicon Trail's Little Sluice.
    LOL! oh yeah, little Mel has come a long way.

    Quote Originally Posted by tjgoff View Post
    A lot of metal crunching and scraping in this video. Did not expect that in Texas. Great video!
    Too funny. Not only is it not something you'd expect, they have some serious crawling too

    Quote Originally Posted by rubiDave View Post
    Another great video. You really make it seem I was there watching. Fun to see Mel wheel the gladiator like that, but you're King of the Hill.
    So glad to hear you felt that way

  10. #30
    Old Timer fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,734

    VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

    I’ve only had a chance to watch about half of this. That wheeling looks like a lot of fun. Who knew the “Moab bump” would work in Tejas.

    It’s pretty clear that 40s are a need and not a want if you want to wheel a Gladiator.

    Another excellent video. Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 1
    By wayoflife in forum WAYALIFE Adventure Videos
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-01-2019, 06:56 AM
  2. PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS : Jeep Experience 2019 at Katemcy Rocks Texas
    By wayoflife in forum Trails & Upcoming Trips
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-24-2019, 04:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS