Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

Part 2 of MILD 2 WILD highlights the main event at the 2019 Nitto Jeep Experience presented by KMC Wheels. Although it rained on us for the better part of the day, Texas is usually pretty hot this time of year and so it was actually a welcomed sight being that it did such a great job of helping to keep things cool. Of course, the added water and subsequent mud we got from it did have a way of making trails such as Fence Line, School Bus, Devil's Draw, King of the Hill and Little Debbie, a bit more of a challenge. Because that this was an all breeds Jeep event, we did have the pleasure of wheeling with rigs other than your typical JK or JL Wrangler but I think it's fair to say there was only one rig, that everyone was eager to see in action - the badass EVO Jeep Gladiator Truck, also known as the OG 40. We hope you enjoy our presentation.

Oh, and because I know it's coming, yes, a number of people were having issues with their e-lockers including us. PSC and DANA were having issues with their front (faulty aftermarket switch system) and we were having issues with our rear (turned out to be a partially severed harness). Without question, this had a way of making things... a bit more interesting.

A BIG THANKS needs to go out to our good friends Mel and Lisa from EVO for inviting us to this truly amazing wheeling event. We'd also like to thank the good folks at Katemcy Rocks for allowing us to play on their awesome property. Last but not least, we'd like to thank Tom and Kim from PSC, Rachel and Randall from DANA and all the other participants who joined us in the fun. I have to say that Texans really are some of the nicest people we've met anywhere and we truly had a great time with ya'll!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release.

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE: And the WINNER is ScoobyCarolanNC

Nothing but a Thing Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Watching it now. Gotta say, that’s pretty badass for a mall-crawler . Nice to see it wasn’t 100° + down there this year.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Zstairlessone's Avatar
    “Difficult, but not extreme” quote of the year

Been Around the Block
    Just got through watching the second video and was awestruck with the geography involved. There's an advertisement for a fast food chain that kept going through my mind as I watched the video and to paraphrase the ad: " We have the rocks.....for Jeeps !"

As always, great job! Watching that video kills me that our JT isn’t here yet. I’m glad you guys were close to it to capture all the stuff I missed being in the other group that day.

Gnarly Stuff!! I can’t get enough of watching Mel wheel that beast... so high five on the bonus footage!! And Jet sure did take a beating too. Awesome Video.

Another great video! Nice work and thank you.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Another half hour well spent on my end. Thanks for the hours/days it took to film and create these two videos!!

Great video. It looked like those wet rocks definitely added to the level of difficulty. I can’t get enough of the EVO Gladiator. Makes me almost want 40’s...almost.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstairlessone View Post
    “Difficult, but not extreme” quote of the year

haha! My wife turned to me and said - I think Mel is calibrated a little different than we are!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast