Remembering those who paid the ultimate price

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
As I reflect on what this day means to us as Americans (besides a day off of work) I can’t help but think about us parents who have our kids out there serving this thing we call Freedom. I am a very proud Dad who currently has a son in the Navy.

I want to thank you as parents who did not step in the way of possibly the ultimate sacrifice and may we never forget those who didn’t make it home protecting the Freedom of people around the world.

IMG_6182.JPG

Coop

Caught the Bug
As I reflect on what this day means to us as Americans (besides a day off of work) I can’t help but think about us parents who have our kids out there serving this thing we call Freedom. I am a very proud Dad who currently has a son in the Navy.

I want to thank you as parents who did not step in the way of possibly the ultimate sacrifice and may we never forget those who didn’t make it home protecting the Freedom of people around the world.

View attachment 327839

Totally agree! And may we never forget all those who serve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Turbo21

My brother served 2 tours in Afghanistan
Airborne 509 Geronimo

He passed away February of last year (non combat)

IMG_1308.jpg
IMG_1304.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC113

100% agree. They gave everything so we could be free. Its not about a day off work (I am on call anyway) Thank you to those that can hear it and to the family's of those that carry their memories.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thank you to all who has protected our freedom and served for this amazing country [emoji631] [emoji631] [emoji631] [emoji631] [emoji631] [emoji631]

Top Bottom