Track bar relocation with hydro assist tabs?

Is anyone aware of a manufacturer who offers a bolt on track bar relocation bracket with ram assist tabs already welded on? I was looking at PSC's bolt on cylinder assist bracket but it looks like it fits over the stock track bar bracketry and doesn't leave room for aftermarket relocation (JKS in my case).

I know Synergy makes a weld-on bracket that has tabs and I could also have someone weld tabs on to my JKS relocation bracket. I'm just looking for a solution that doesn't require welding (I realize welding is the stronger option).

Thanks!

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Is anyone aware of a manufacturer who offers a bolt on track bar relocation bracket with ram assist tabs already welded on? I was looking at PSC's bolt on cylinder assist bracket but it looks like it fits over the stock track bar bracketry and doesn't leave room for aftermarket relocation (JKS in my case).

I know Synergy makes a weld-on bracket that has tabs and I could also have someone weld tabs on to my JKS relocation bracket. I'm just looking for a solution that doesn't require welding (I realize welding is the stronger option).

Thanks!

Not that I have seen. I would highly suggest just having a shop weld the tabs on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I asked the guys at SteerSmart and they confirmed their Yeti XD track bar bracket tabs will support a hydro assist setup.

https://steersmarts.com/products/yeti-xd-jk-track-bar-relocation-bracket

Too bad SteerSmarts is such a shitty company.
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE

I wouldn't run their stuff just out of principal. Beside, it's ALWAYS better to weld on a bracket that will see so much force and have it reinforced. I can't tell you how many times I've seen bolt on track bar relocation brackets tear off the axle on the trail.

JKRicky

Also agree and strongly suggest welding on a complete bracket. You are already investing in it, don’t cheat yourself on the part that is actually holding it on the Jeep.

In addition to what has already been said, I’ve seen that SteerSmarts TB and wouldn’t trust the tabs on it. They are super small and less than stellar welds.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom