Made the switch today.....

KYJeff

Gave up the 2015 JKUR today which is a little sad as that was my very first Jeep and drove this home today. My wife compared it to a mullet, Jeep in the front and Truck in the back (business in the front and party in the back) LOL. I couldn’t be happier as I love the way the Gladiator looks. IMG_1025.jpg

Torrin

Gave up the 2015 JKUR today which is a little sad as that was my very first Jeep and drove this home today. My wife compared it to a mullet, Jeep in the front and Truck in the back (business in the front and party in the back) LOL. I couldn’t be happier as I love the way the Gladiator looks.

I am not sure I love them yet, but that looks damn good in silver. Congrats!

WJCO

Meme King
Congrats. It looks sweet. Can't wait to get one. If you haven't already, check out JLWrangler.com as well. We got some more JT threads there as well. :thumb:

KYJeff

Damn!! I'm so jealous - congratulations to you :thumb:

Thanks Eddie, I know that jealous feeling...every time I watch your videos or see pics of your Jeep family!

Congrats man! Love that color.

Thanks!

I am not sure I love them yet, but that looks damn good in silver. Congrats!

I honestly don’t think pictures do them justice.

Congrats. It looks sweet. Can't wait to get one. If you haven't already, check out JLWrangler.com as well. We got some more JT threads there as well. :thumb:

Thanks and look forward to what you do with it once you get one. I posted over there, the JL site feels like I’m cheating on Wayalife, Lol. Honestly these 2 sites are the only ones I’m a member off.

Great looking pick up!

I think so too, thanks!

Top Bottom