Lift kits

policecaninewpd

I’ve had several jeeps in my years but never a lift kit. I’ve heard too many negatives as far as ride and handling among other things. My jk is a daily driver and we don’t hit any trails because there aren’t any near us. I would like to potentially do some easy trails in the future but don’t want to sacrifice a decent ride quality. In your opinions do lifted jeeps today ride like crap or even much different than stock? I don’t wanna deal with death wobbles and being all over the highway etc so I need some insight. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Sounds like from what you're planning on doing, you could always trim the fenders and throw some 33s on it. Saves money on a lift kit and won't change your ride quality.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Rancho makes a nice, inexpensive 2” lift kit that comes with shocks and springs for less than $500.

EVO makes a nice leveling kit that will give to 2+ inches in the front and less in the rear. Kit comes with front springs and rear spacers for around $350.

I hear that both of these kits are real nice! Many report a better than stock ride with the EVO kit. I personally don’t have either one since I had the means to build my own budget boost, but would’ve purchased one of these if that weren’t the case.

kellyk

We went with a teraflex 1.5 inch leveling kit with nitto ridge grapplers 33s. This is on my wife’s 4 door Sahara and it rides great. The stance is amazing looking also. Get a lot of compliments on how nice it looks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom