Hennessey Motorsports Gladiator Maximus

WJCO

Meme King
Has anyone else heard about the Maximus Gladiator from Hennessey?

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/hennessey-maximus-1000-hp-jeep-gladiator-hellcat/

Curious what everyone's thoughts are.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

I saw it on the news earlier. The article I read made it sound like they were pulling every stop just to get it to the point where they could say '1000 horsepower.' I wasn't impressed. Great toy for the super-rich but zero creativity IMO.

longarmwj

I saw it on the news earlier. The article I read made it sound like they were pulling every stop just to get it to the point where they could say '1000 horsepower.' I wasn't impressed. Great toy for the super-rich but zero creativity IMO.

That’s how all of Hennessy’s shit is. Zero originality. They take the ideas of other companies or tuners and just add some more power and people eat it up like it’s candy.

From what I understand too their shop has a reputation for shoddy work and customer vehicles taking years to finish. And John Hennessy is apparently a massive douche bag.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Article says only 24 will be built. Surely there are more sheiks than that in Saudi Arabia or Dubai, where these cheesy pieces of expensive shit rule the road.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
That’s how all of Hennessy’s shit is. Zero originality. They take the ideas of other companies or tuners and just add some more power and people eat it up like it’s candy.

From what I understand too their shop has a reputation for shoddy work and customer vehicles taking years to finish. And John Hennessy is apparently a massive douche bag.

I think that's about spot-on. I remember when he was into the Dodge Viper performance vaporware business. Taking fistfuls of money left and right, making huge promises, and never delivering. I still don't understand how he got away with it, and why people still go to him. Short-term memory I guess.

Brute

Hooked
If you spend 200K, you could get suspension, armor, axles, 40’s, a Hellcat...and a fridge

Top Bottom