hello form ohio

eharshbarger

My name is Eric I have a 2018 jkur. Ive watched almost all of the JKX videos and love them! I bought my jeep new in august of 18'. First JK but its my 8th jeep built/wheeled. Right now I have 2" spacer lift, 35" firestone MT, KMC enduro wheels, XRC rear bumper/carrier, RC stubby winch bumper, cut fenders, stabilizer relocation, Riddler diff covers, RC t-case skid. Ive been collecting parts for a "real" lift and picking what components I want to hopefully put on at the same time as 37"s. My last wheeling trip to Haspin acres in Indiana I bent a rear lower control arm which forced me to shop sooner than anticipated. I ran across an insanely cheap rear radius long arm kit that I couldn't pass up and purchased it. Hopefully soon I will put those on as well as my AEV 2.5" springs. Cheers to all and happy jeeping! jk1.jpg

Abntroop

My name is Eric I have a 2018 jkur. Ive watched almost all of the JKX videos and love them! I bought my jeep new in august of 18'. First JK but its my 8th jeep built/wheeled. Right now I have 2" spacer lift, 35" firestone MT, KMC enduro wheels, XRC rear bumper/carrier, RC stubby winch bumper, cut fenders, stabilizer relocation, Riddler diff covers, RC t-case skid. Ive been collecting parts for a "real" lift and picking what components I want to hopefully put on at the same time as 37"s. My last wheeling trip to Haspin acres in Indiana I bent a rear lower control arm which forced me to shop sooner than anticipated. I ran across an insanely cheap rear radius long arm kit that I couldn't pass up and purchased it. Hopefully soon I will put those on as well as my AEV 2.5" springs. Cheers to all and happy jeeping! View attachment 328039
Welcome! great lookin rig!

eharshbarger

Welcome from Western PA

Any info/name on the kit you mentioned above? I'm trying to picture a rear radius arm setup :thinking: I've seen pics of them on a TJ online but never on a JK

I believe its a RC kit they have since changed design. it has never been used and has flex joints on frame side and upper link axle side (the part that everyone complains about binding up with a solid bushing).

Coop

Caught the Bug
Lol! Welcome from Columbus! Nice looking rig!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

eharshbarger

Deja Vu...
Awesome thread! That was great to skim through. Mine has come a lot further than I expected in 10 months! Especially becuase when we picked it up at the dealership my wife said I was supposed to keep it stock until warranty was up. That lasted three weeks 😂

Ddays

Hooked
Awesome thread! That was great to skim through. Mine has come a lot further than I expected in 10 months! Especially becuase when we picked it up at the dealership my wife said I was supposed to keep it stock until warranty was up. That lasted three weeks 😂

Thanks! Yep, it's been a blast. Won't find anyplace better than here for knowledge. Met a bunch of great folks here too. Still a bunch I want to meet face to face as well. :thumb:

Top Bottom