Ten Factory shafts

I recently bent a flange on one of my G2 chromoly shafts. Not bad but enough to be annoying and, I’ve got some fairly hard wheeling trips schedule me this year. Thinking of picking up some Ten Factory shafts based on what I’ve heard of their warranty policy, and just using my G2 shafts as trail spares. Anyone have any experience with Ten Factory?

I don’t expect bent flanges to be covered under any warranty but, if they are a bit better shaft and have a better warranty I’d swap them.

WJCO

Meme King
Not to stray you away from Ten Factory, but I recall a couple members on here saying that Revolution will cover bent flanges on their rear shafts. You may want to confirm that though.

BaddestCross

Another recommendation for Carbon Offroad here... I've been running both front and rear for awhile and so far so good. They've got a 15 year warranty that covers bent flanges as well.

Yes, they're manufactured in China. They do put them together here with Spicer joints that have full-circle clips.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

fiend

Caught the Bug
I’ve had Ten Factory shafts for several years. They’ve done a couple of Moab trips, the Rubicon, and numerous local trips to Big Bear, Calico, Cougar Buttes, etc. I’m on 37s, my rig is pretty heavy, and I generally don’t do bypasses. I haven’t had any problems and therefore have had no need to test the warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’ve heard good things from guys running tens, I’ve personally run revolution and gone thru the warranty process and they are awesome. I don’t think you can go wrong either way.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

Carbon has a 15 year warranty and no tire size restrictions. They spell that out specifically. Not sure that others do have them. but, they just make it clear.

jdofmemi

I have Ten Factory shafts, front and rear.
Like fiend, my rig is fairly well packed so it's heavy, and I hit everything I can find, and I haven't bent a flange.

I did snap an axle, sliding back down a rock face while spinning forward. When the rear tire wedged in at the bottom it snapped.

I got prompt warranty from them.
I also broke a u joint on a front shaft, playing pretty hard, high centered and spinning hard. When it let go of course it bent the shaft ends. They warrantied that as well.

I'm still happy with them, as I know what I was doing to cause the damage, and what other abuse I have heaped on them without further problems.

I use mine hard and often, 17 trails this year. I didn't count last year, but about the same pace.

I have Ten Factory shafts, front and rear.
Like fiend, my rig is fairly well packed so it's heavy, and I hit everything I can find, and I haven't bent a flange.

I did snap an axle, sliding back down a rock face while spinning forward. When the rear tire wedged in at the bottom it snapped.

I got prompt warranty from them.
I also broke a u joint on a front shaft, playing pretty hard, high centered and spinning hard. When it let go of course it bent the shaft ends. They warrantied that as well.

I'm still happy with them, as I know what I was doing to cause the damage, and what other abuse I have heaped on them without further problems.

I use mine hard and often, 17 trails this year. I didn't count last year, but about the same pace.

This is what I’ve been hearing from quite a few people. I am mostly considering the Ten Factory shafts because I can get them for less than $300 a pair and of course, the warranty factor as well.

Top Bottom