200K Gladiator

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I would think you could buy a base model or even Sahara, have them drop the hellcat in, AND get a custom EVO trailing arm/double throwdown for the same price or cheaper. It didn’t look like the article even said what all the build included?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I would think you could buy a base model or even Sahara, have them drop the hellcat in, AND get a custom EVO trailing arm/double throwdown for the same price or cheaper. It didn’t look like the article even said what all the build included?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea it didn't say much of what they are doing to it ,but guessing 1000hp "Maximus 1000"

TwitchingDog

Well shit. Now you're making me feel bad. Everybody's point was you have to be active in order to sell shit on here. You just didn't seem to be getting that. Anyway hang around it will blow over. :beer:

I would hope so, since I had no intentions of just selling crap..too many people don’t have anything better to do unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

I would hope so, since I had no intentions of just selling crap..too many people don’t have anything better to do unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just remember, there are two ways to handle a mistake. Either own up to it, apologize, and move on to being a contributing member, or get offended, call out everyone, and generally make a scene of it.

It's your choice, and one way ends better than the other.

Here's to making the right choice 🍻

TwitchingDog

Just remember, there are two ways to handle a mistake. Either own up to it, apologize, and move on to being a contributing member, or get offended, call out everyone, and generally make a scene of it.

It's your choice, and one way ends better than the other.

Here's to making the right choice [emoji482]

First - I don’t mean to hijack this thread for same conversation. So, I apologize in advance.

It seems though that nobody here wants to own up or apologize for themselves. I shouldn’t need to apologize for defending myself. I wasn’t the one that started the crazy insults from “contributing members”.

Had someone respectfully responded (or even Pmd me) instead of slinging insults and Memes, it would have been completely different. Nobody deserves that crap, and honestly it’s a bad rule.

Just because I (or anyone) posted something for sale doesn’t mean that we deserve to be ridiculed, regardless of what someone thinks. I thought I was offering something that someone would like. If you don’t like it, then move on. Why comment with ugly slurs?

Truth is, I have been on this site and Project-JK for years and have leveraged a lot of great learnings. Life gets in the way and things change.

I’m more disappointed that the community here would allow such nonsense to occur. Jeeper’s are proud individuals and anyone insulting them is going to get a mouthful. Why not simply support each member. I swear it’s like I got attacked by a bunch of kids, that haven’t grown the F up.

Sorry for the rant and I will apologize to SeahawkFan, although he got in the middle of it. He did point out that there doesn’t seem to be a standard for what anyone thinks an Active member selling something would be.

I hope there are a much better subset of members here then the trash I had to deal with.

Thanks JDofmemi for at least posting in a legit manner.

Getting back to the Thead at hand... I’m sorry I’d rather get a Lambo then spend 200k on a Gladiator. But that’s me [emoji6]

Last edited:
Top Bottom