37's on 18 JLU Rubicon with Mopar 2" lift?

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
I posted this question on another thread, but didn't want to keep hijacking it.

Im considering installing factory MOPAR 2" lift on my Rubicon. While off roading I am currently using 12.5x33x17R with no rub issues at all while rock crawling.

Would an additional 2" plus of lift, allow me to run 37's without rubbing while off roading? Seems to me I would get rub because I am only gaining an additional 2" of lift, yet increasing tire by 4". However from what I read, seems lifts give you more than advertised.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
2” up, 2” down, I don’t know if they will fit though

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea, I just watched Eddies video on "37's on 2.5" lift" and he was getting rub and made mods. Im thinking 35's is as big as I should do with 2" lift. Was hoping to gain more clearance. Lot of $ and time for only a couple of inches of clearance. MOPAR doesn't make a larger lift. There is no track bars adjustment either.

WiscoHR

Yea, I just watched Eddies video on "37's on 2.5" lift" and he was getting rub and made mods. Im thinking 35's is as big as I should do with 2" lift. Was hoping to gain more clearance. Lot of $ and time for only a couple of inches of clearance. MOPAR doesn't make a larger lift. There is no track bars adjustment either.

I run EVO 2.5” with 37s with very little rubbing. I only rub the fender flares because of the 3.5” backspace on my wheels.

IMG_1755.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom