Hidden Falls Run with Infidel Jeepers of Texas

TheGrendel

my wife let off dad duty for the day on Saturday. so, i hooked with Infidel Jeepers of Texas on a run to Hidden Falls.

thanks to Chip aka critter812 for his spotting job.

W80AHmd.jpg

critter812
EC6Wn3l.jpg

Mike and Mandy from San Antonio
O4NlkJN.jpg

made up but end with a little trail carnage. terrorflex strikes again lol.

U9vy3gn.jpg

Grendel poser shot while they worked on pulling the broken links and zip tying the swaybar out of the way
q811Y4n.jpg

after lunch session.
YtRJjmf.jpg

1UOp9Tg.jpg

yAiyKU0.jpg

and the after effects of rolling naked in hill country. pounds of dust. used a blower to start the process. took awhile to get most of it out of there. lol
SKiMhIH.jpg

all in all it was a great Saturday.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well hell! Looks like another place I need to check out the next time I'm in Texas! Thanks for posting up the great pics - looks like you all had a great time. Sucks about that TeraFlex sway bar link though - LAME!

TheGrendel

Well hell! Looks like another place I need to check out the next time I'm in Texas! Thanks for posting up the great pics - looks like you all had a great time. Sucks about that TeraFlex sway bar link though - LAME!

yep. he bought the Jeep from the dealer with the kit on it already. as is often the case with dealer lifts, the links weren't long enough for the rubicon swaybar. so, it flipped them over snapping that link in the process. Mike and his wife are both veterans. so, i sent them a pair of extended links i had my garage to get them rolling again.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
yep. he bought the Jeep from the dealer with the kit on it already. as is often the case with dealer lifts, the links weren't long enough for the rubicon swaybar. so, it flipped them over snapping that link in the process. Mike and his wife are both veterans. so, i sent them a pair of extended links i had my garage to get them rolling again.

Very cool of you :thumb:

critter812

Was a great time! Eddie if you guys want to roll to TX we have 3 wheeling places within 2 hrs of Austin Hidden falls is not the most technical of them but some great scenery and enough to get you in trouble!

Zstairlessone

If you do, stop in the Blue Bonnet Cafe in Marble Falls. You’ll be glad you did.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

Looks like fun! I missed an opportunity to go there in the brief time I lived in Texas. One of these days I need to take a week off and hit HF and K2.

p38

Caught the Bug
We spent a couple days in Marble Falls earlier this month. Blue Bonnet Cafe for breakfast - there was a line, but definitely worth the wait. Then Hidden Falls for some trail rides - what a great place. I stayed out of the mud, but the drive thru the creek was a lot of fun. Looking forward to going back.
IMG_0516.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0516.jpg
    IMG_0516.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 44

wjtstudios

Hooked
We spent a couple days in Marble Falls earlier this month. Blue Bonnet Cafe for breakfast - there was a line, but definitely worth the wait. Then Hidden Falls for some trail rides - what a great place. I stayed out of the mud, but the drive thru the creek was a lot of fun. Looking forward to going back.
View attachment 328741

That's a bad ass CJ you built! Nicely done!

Top Bottom