ordering from northridge4x4 question

Reaper

I ordered a for a jeep a while back and they used to offer a forum discount. Im looking at ordering a front bumper, winch and lift for my new JL and I wanted to see if anyone has any idea if they still do a discount for the forums?

JKbrick

I ordered a for a jeep a while back and they used to offer a forum discount. Im looking at ordering a front bumper, winch and lift for my new JL and I wanted to see if anyone has any idea if they still do a discount for the forums?

Call Bubba at Exodus Jeeps he will do you right, he is very nice to talk to and helpful

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mijku

I will admit i used to buy from NR. Then I had to return something and they wouldn't refund my money but instead gave me a gift card to their site. I only made one more purchase there to use up the card. I will never buy from them again.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Something about a bowl of dicks. Right Sharkey?

Anyhoo. This dudes been a member since 2014. Seems trolish posting this

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Order from Exodus Jeep. I have Bubbas cell phone number. You won’t get that from Northridge. He is great to deal with.

Reaper

So what Im gathering is that i should call Bubba! Shows you how long ago my order from northridge was hahaahhaa. Thanks for the help guys Ill give him a call!

ScoobyCarolanNC

I ordered from Northridge once a few years back. I called in and was promised my Trektop NX was in stock and shipping that day. Total lies and my bestop was drop-shipped from the manufacturer. Took an extra week.

Top Bottom