Thanks for the help!

Cherenkov

This past weekend I did some minor maintenance on my new to me 2016 JKU. Both instances where I looked for information led me to wayalife. I just changed differentials and transfer case fluids and there were great posts with pictures. I had just began this job and had removed all the cover bolts on the rear diff and just about ready to crack the seal when I spotted the drain plug. Lol, I wanted to confirm this was indeed a drain plug and found my answer here. Put the cover bolts back in and saved the gaskets. Anyway this Jeep is the second in our family, my daughter drives a 2000 Sahara, and we attended our first Jeep Jamboree last year at SMORR. Both kids did all the driving last year, and was their first experience wheeling. Fun, fun, I was proud of them both. I'll be a little nervous this year letting them drive Cherenkov.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
There's all kinds of great information and detailed write-ups here. There's also a fantastic group of people when the write-ups aren't enough. Welcome to wayalife from Chicagoland [emoji112]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom