And... We are back!

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
All,

Hello from Austin, TX!

We wanted to drop in and share a couple of pictures of the new rig my brother (ProfessionalDriver) and I very recently acquired. In the past, we have had our own Jeep's... However, this time around [with where we are at in our lives] we made the decision to share a rig; we'll report back on how that choice pans out. :cheesy:

While this rig is extremely well setup in it's current state, we will definitely be putting our own touch on it. And, addressing a few missing pieces (tire carrier, proper rock sliders, etc.). Keep a look our for a build thread to go live soon!

View attachment 328405
View attachment 328406

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

DannyB77

All,

Hello from Austin, TX!

We wanted to drop in and share a couple of pictures of the new rig my brother (ProfessionalDriver) and I very recently acquired. In the past, we have had our own Jeep's... However, this time around [with where we are at in our lives] we made the decision to share a rig; we'll report back on how that choice pans out. :cheesy:

While this rig is extremely well setup in it's current state, we will definitely be putting our own touch on it. And, addressing a few missing pieces (tire carrier, proper rock sliders, etc.). Keep a look our for a build thread to go live soon!

View attachment 328405
View attachment 328406

Nice man! Where do y’all go off-roading around Austin? I’m near Pflugerville. The only place I know is Hidden Falls.

Top Bottom