Thread: Introducing the 3.5" Crawler Short Arm Suspension System for Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door

Cool Introducing the 3.5" Crawler Short Arm Suspension System for Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door

Get a premium on and off-road experience with the Rancho RS66123B 3.5"" CRAWLER short arm suspension system. Designed for the Jeep Wrangler JL 4-door Rubicon, this bolt-on system is easy to install. It comes with 8 adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars and all the other items you need for your JL.

Very nice

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2018, 03:57 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-11-2018, 04:04 PM
  3. New! Rancho 4" CRAWLER short arm system
    By Rancho in forum Rancho
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2018, 01:18 PM
  4. Replies: 11