Anybody interested in a South East Event?

longarmwj

I've tried in the past to no avail, so whats another stab at it lol.

I've noticed a lot of new members from Alabama, Florida, North/South Carolina, Tennessee, and here in Georgia.

Who would be interested in putting together a trail ride event at one of the parks down here? I was thinking Adventure Offroad Park. It is close to Chattanooga for great food and drinks, plus the Prentice Cooper WMA/ORV system is not far for some additional exploring.

If there is interest in it, then I can start putting things together. I'd love to have a good group of Wayalife members get together for a weekend of wheeling down here, and AOP is an awesome and diverse park.

Interested:
-longarmwj
-mrlongarmwj
-msjku11
-Red Knight15
-bmkrinne
-kep01

Last edited:

longarmwj

I would be interested depending on the dates.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’s the biggest issue is finding dates that work for everyone.

For those of you who have never been to AOP (Adventure Offroad Park), it is a great park with probably the nicest amenities you’ll find for an ORV park and great primitive camping. Good food is local and so are hotels for those who don’t want to camp.

The trails there offer a little bit of everything from mild to absolutely mind blowing wild.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I would be interested if it wasn't a three day drive away...however, I am planning on a cross country event next year to end up in western North Carolina...basically a one month trout fishing/camping/wheeling gig...

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I would be interested if it wasn't a three day drive away...however, I am planning on a cross country event next year to end up in western North Carolina...basically a one month trout fishing/camping/wheeling gig...

Well I think a pit stop in Indiana should be included in that adventure.

longarmwj

You can't fish Georgia without trout fishing in Helen. Helen is a city modeled after a German Alpine village. Some of the best German food outside of Germany is in that city. Let me know when you're in the area. I will gladly show you some hidden watering holes and grub spots down here. Plus there is that abandoned nuclear laboratory to explore.

Brute

Hooked
You can't fish Georgia without trout fishing in Helen. Helen is a city modeled after a German Alpine village. Some of the best German food outside of Germany is in that city. Let me know when you're in the area. I will gladly show you some hidden watering holes and grub spots down here. Plus there is that abandoned nuclear laboratory to explore.

I don't think I'll be making it that far south...

I just watched the Chernobyl mini series on HBO...it's excellent...I'll be staying away from any radioactive sites...I've done enough to my body over the years to shorten my lifespan already...

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I've tried in the past to no avail, so whats another stab at it lol.

I've noticed a lot of new members from Alabama, Florida, North/South Carolina, Tennessee, and here in Georgia.

Who would be interested in putting together a trail ride event at one of the parks down here? I was thinking Adventure Offroad Park. It is close to Chattanooga for great food and drinks, plus the Prentice Cooper WMA/ORV system is not far for some additional exploring.

If there is interest in it, then I can start putting things together. I'd love to have a good group of Wayalife members get together for a weekend of wheeling down here, and AOP is an awesome and diverse park.

I’m interested. Depending on when. I live about a 85 miles from AOP and about 175 from Windrock.

longarmwj

I’m interested. Depending on when. I live about a 85 miles from AOP and about 175 from Windrock.
I'm about two hours from both and have wheeled both. Great parks both of them are, but I like AOP just a little bit more
Count me in! I live about 1.5 hrs southwest of S. Pittsburgh. AOP looks like a good time!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You gotta go! They have one of the best trail systems in the south

wjtstudios

Hooked

Swing thru Michigan. We’ll hit the Pere Marquette river. June’s the best for 20+ bows and Browns. We could then hit the dunes or Drummond.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Top Bottom