Slow money build

Slomony

First post. 4” teraflex LCG long arm kit. 37” pro comp mt2 extremes with mc XD132

Last edited:

longarmwj

What difference does that make? You’re still running cheesier shit than TF.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They were brand new in box, for 100 bucks under what they list for. My bushings in the front end were shot and had to be replaced anyway. I was able to get 4 control arms and front axle bushings for the same price as just front control arms and bushings would have been. They're temporary, and accomplished my goal of not having blown bushings. They're to tide me over until I can drop the coin for an EVO long arm kit

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
They were brand new in box, for 100 bucks under what they list for. My bushings in the front end were shot and had to be replaced anyway. I was able to get 4 control arms and front axle bushings for the same price as just front control arms and bushings would have been. They're temporary, and accomplished my goal of not having blown bushings. They're to tide me over until I can drop the coin for an EVO long arm kit

I think you’re missing the point. 🤦*♂️

Clutch

Caught the Bug

Cool story bro!

longarmwj

Those with glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Lol. I don't have a glass house. There is a big difference between buying brand new parts directly from a shitty company, and buying them used not from the company. I know that my control arms are made by a shitty company, but my money didn't go to them, it went to some random dude off craigslist.

And from my experience so far (keywords being '"so far"), they have held up quite well to the abuse I throw at it. Much better then anything Terrorflex makes would have held up.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Lol. I don't have a glass house. There is a big difference between buying brand new parts directly from a shitty company, and buying them used not from the company. I know that my control arms are made by a shitty company, but my money didn't go to them, it went to some random dude off craigslist.

And from my experience so far (keywords being '"so far"), they have held up quite well to the abuse I throw at it. Much better then anything Terrorflex makes would have held up.

That made absolutely no sense what so ever. Might be one of the most idiotic things I’ve read on here.

longarmwj

That made absolutely no sense what so ever. Might be one of the most idiotic things I’ve read on here.

Lol not sure what you're getting so worked up over. So it's okay to talk "bad" about crappy brands as long as you don't have second hand parts on your rig? That's what I'm getting out of this. There are tons of members here who run stuff from brands with a bad rep who say the same kind of shit I do when certain brands are brought up. But somehow it's an issue when I do it? :idontknow:

And to maybe help you understand the point I was trying to make, my money didn't go extreme terrain. That seems to be the biggest thing on here is "why would you give money to a shitty company?" Well, I didn't. I gave money to a guy selling them on craigslist.

As I said previously, I know that they're from a shitty brand, but my money didn't support that brand, because I didn't pay extreme terrain for them. And they accomplished what I needed to accomplish at the moment, which was stop my front end from falling out from under the Jeep. They're temporary.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Lol not sure what you're getting so worked up over. So it's okay to talk "bad" about crappy brands as long as you don't have second hand parts on your rig? That's what I'm getting out of this. There are tons of members here who run stuff from brands with a bad rep who say the same kind of shit I do when certain brands are brought up. But somehow it's an issue when I do it? :idontknow:

And to maybe help you understand the point I was trying to make, my money didn't go extreme terrain. That seems to be the biggest thing on here is "why would you give money to a shitty company?" Well, I didn't. I gave money to a guy selling them on craigslist.

As I said previously, I know that they're from a shitty brand, but my money didn't support that brand, because I didn't pay extreme terrain for them. And they accomplished what I needed to accomplish at the moment, which was stop my front end from falling out from under the Jeep. They're temporary.

How do you know the op didn’t do the same as you? And what’s your experience with TF anyway? Which of their shitty products broke on you?

longarmwj

How do you know the op didn’t do the same as you? And what’s your experience with TF anyway? Which of their shitty products broke on you?

I’ve seen enough about them on this forum to know to stay away from their products. I don’t have to run their products to know they’re trash, which is the case for the vast majority of this forum, apparently with a few exceptions.

Trail Hound

I am replying/subbing to see both the slow money build and the...uh....discussion about Terraflex/ET parts.

Lets see those pics Brennon!

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I’ve seen enough about them on this forum to know to stay away from their products. I don’t have to run their products to know they’re trash, which is the case for the vast majority of this forum, apparently with a few exceptions.

If you say so??? IMO tho, I think you’re a total bullshitter. Don’t you have LB vids to watch?

Top Bottom