Stout shafts

Slimebones

Just want to put this out there. I have been running 1310 driveshafts for the last 3 years and am finally stepping up to 1350's that are arriving this week. I feel like I have been pushing my luck to get this far and can now breathe a little easier. The point of this post though is to give credit to Adam's Driveshafts with the solid ujoints. I'm sure some of my friends would not have felt comfortable having me along on the trail had they known I was running these "weaker" shafts. Although I have not run the toughest trails out there, I have definitely put them to the test as those who know me will attest to. So, hats off to Adam's!:whew:

Slimebones

Adams doesn’t make the ujoints.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agreed, Spicer. Actually, I should have been crediting the ujoint mfg instead of the driveshaft. My bad. Just trying to give testament to the so called "weaker" driveshafts. So those who are not running the extreme trails might feel a little more comfortable until they can step up to the bigger stuff.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Just want to put this out there. I have been running 1310 driveshafts for the last 3 years and am finally stepping up to 1350's that are arriving this week. I feel like I have been pushing my luck to get this far and can now breathe a little easier. The point of this post though is to give credit to Adam's Driveshafts with the solid ujoints. I'm sure some of my friends would not have felt comfortable having me along on the trail had they known I was running these "weaker" shafts. Although I have not run the toughest trails out there, I have definitely put them to the test as those who know me will attest to. So, hats off to Adam's!:whew:

One of 2 things is possible:

1. You know your limits, and are cautious when wheeling
Or
2. You don’t wheel as hard as you think you do

Slimebones

One of 2 things is possible:

1. You know your limits, and are cautious when wheeling
Or
2. You don’t wheel as hard as you think you do

Actually I try to stretch my comfort zone and broaden my horizons, so to speak. But I admit I stop short of trying the hardest trails out there. Not trying to make this about me. Just thought I would share to some who might think the 1310 joints are not worth having. They got me through the Trifecta in Moab and French Creek at Holy Cross City in Colorado for example. Budgets often dictate one's habits.
Edit: Hell, I could go out there and break my new 1350's for that matter, ha.

Last edited:

robx251

Caught the Bug
I had a set of Adam's 1310s on my 2010. I was incredibly happy with them. I always was cautious about the skinny pedal bit kept up with the big boys on 40s in my club. While only being on 35s with a 4"lift. Witnessed others have trail breakage too. 20130601_154743_IMG_20130601_154744_566.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom