WE'RE UP AGAIN - We Sincerely Apologize for Being Down so Long!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Everyone, as you can see, WAYALIFE is up and running again! Sometime yesterday afternoon, our server came under attack and we were forced to bring it down. Unfortunately, damage was done and a back up copy had to be used to restore things. Needless to say, you will find that posts made between the 8th-11th are no longer present on the forum. Sincerely apologize for the trouble and hope you can be understanding of things.

Sincerely,
Cindy & Eddie

Abntroop

That’s lame. Sorry you guys had to deal with that but thanks for working so hard to get things back up and running. What a headache! I was in town today for a well inspection on the house we are looking at buying and tried to hop on to see if you two were in and wanted to grab lunch. Good thing I didn’t add to the stress.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Glad to see it back up.

I was starting to get withdrawals 😱

Thanks for the work you both put in to maintain a place for all of us to share.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sucks for sure. Thanks for the hard work in getting it back!

We're just sorry that we couldn't get it up and running again sooner.

Sorry to hear that the server was under attack! Hopefully not too much damage was done!

Unfortunately, we lost all posts made from the 8th-11th. Really sucks!

I felt lost all day... The Addiction became apparent quickly. Lol

LOL - glad to know we can get you your fix again.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everyone for your understanding. I must have made one too many disparaging remarks about the Chinese as they're the ones who attacked us :crazyeyes:

longarmwj

On a side note though, anyway to tell where the attack came from?? Do you think it was just a random hacker or an intentional strike intentionally towards Wayalife?

Edit: just saw the Chinese comment

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom