Thread: RS7000MT monotube shocks for the Jeep Wrangler JL

Wink RS7000MT monotube shocks for the Jeep Wrangler JL

Specifically engineered for the Jeep Wrangler JL to provide the handling, control and performance expected from Rancho® RS7000®MT shock absorbers. These shocks provide enhanced stability over stock twin tubes by reducing body roll in evasive maneuvers and tight turns. These shocks feature a high-pressure gas charge that separates the unit’s internal oil and nitrogen to provide additional spring rate. This helps to maximize damping response that dissipates heat for better control.

To further enhance ride control characteristics, Rancho® RS7000®MT Monotube Shocks include a hydraulic lockout to cushion the impact as the vehicle suspension is fully extended. These shocks are available for the Jeep Wrangler JL and are equipped with our DRS technology. Developed exclusivly for the Jeep Wrangler JL, DRS Technology is a unique internal system that includes a precisely tuned metal spring and fortified interior construction to provide additional control, reduce body roll and prevent rod overextension inside the shock.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sweet. I’m a big fan of these shocks. I think they rode better than the 9000’s and are a step up from the 5000’s.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80