Howdy! New to Jeep but not the off-road community.

BoldAdventure

Howdy! I'm Mike, from all over really, but orginally Virginia.

60737957_865341047191654_40380853020262400_n.jpg

Had a Power Wagon, still have a Power Wagon...

But sooo many Jeep friends and that itch just kept getting wrose. Had to scratch it. :D Picked up a late model 2018 and already in love with it.

Found some local Jeep friends and have been on a few runs.

Still planning out my build. I have been running custom tuned King Shocks on our full-size for some time,; so I know I want to do the Jeep right. Just a tad bit over whelmed by the Jeep aftermarkets abundance of choices. :crazyeyes: There are like two companies that do 2500's right. But don't worry, I won't be buying any Sh//tybuilt stuff :bleh:

Anyhow, really love the youtube videos I've been watching from Eddie and his wife; they factored into us buying along with our friends Nena Barlow and Jon Von Wagoneer. Glad to be here. And maybe I'll see ya on the trails. :beer:

:thumb:

62519940_879218739137218_3413856249874219008_n.jpg

62068457_10219754081149541_2335171528401879040_n.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife from PA. HA, you thought your 2500 was expensive, wait til you start down the Jeep rabbit hole! :crazyeyes: Worth every penny though. Best advice I could give is buy the best parts you can afford and don't be afraid to ask questions. Another great resource is Bubba at Exodus Jeeps - he's awesome and will give you solid honest advice instead of just selling you shit you don't need.

BoldAdventure

Danke

Welcome Mike from SoCal! This is an awesome place to figure out your build and meet great people. [emoji481]

Welcome to Wayalife from Montana! [emoji112]

Welcome to the WAYALIFE! [emoji1303]

Welcome to WAL

Thanks gang! :thumb:

Welcome to Wayalife from PA. HA, you thought your 2500 was expensive, wait til you start down the Jeep rabbit hole! :crazyeyes: Worth every penny though. Best advice I could give is buy the best parts you can afford and don't be afraid to ask questions. Another great resource is Bubba at Exodus Jeeps - he's awesome and will give you solid honest advice instead of just selling you shit you don't need.

:cheesy:

It's pretty bad here, my wife is into just as much as me and keeps asking if I picked out lift to go to 37's yet. Our kids are going to have to figure out college on their own, becuase mommy & daddy are spending all the money on toys and experinces. :cheesy:

longarmwj

The powerwagon is a very underestimated vehicle. Too large to fit down trails in the south, but an incredibly capable rig none the less. Welcome from Georgia!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Welcome from Detroit.

I’m try to only dive down one rabbit hole and not build up the ram. It’s getting more challenging every time I see a built one like yours.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

BoldAdventure

Thanks for the welcome guys. :beer: :beer:

The powerwagon is a very underestimated vehicle. Too large to fit down trails in the south, but an incredibly capable rig none the less. Welcome from Georgia!

Welcome from Detroit.

I’m try to only dive down one rabbit hole and not build up the ram. It’s getting more challenging every time I see a built one like yours.

Hey, who doesn't love a Tow Rig that can go run Gold Bar or Moab Rim. :D

33660436_628365377555890_6510040178617221120_n.jpg

She's been fun, and fit our needs for a long time. I have a three daugthers because the universe is punishing me for my twenties. So it's def become more and more of our "overland and long trip" rig. Tows the Airstream, hauls a RTT and takes us places. She'll got a lot of places people think she won't.

The Jeep fits us for wanting to get into more adventurous trails the Wagon won't necessarily go without more hassle or damage. Just felt like a good compliment to our lifestyle. I think my build for the Jeep is going to kind of be more focused on an out and back kinda thing. And not really overland or long trips. But who knows. I know I'm in it deep for sure, lol.

Here to learn for now.

. . . . and probably max out my credit cards. Or second mortgage a child; can I do that?. :cheesy:

Last edited:

72blubyu

Thanks for the welcome guys. :beer: :beer:

Hey, who doesn't love a Tow Rig that can go run Gold Bar or Moab Rim. :D

33660436_628365377555890_6510040178617221120_n.jpg

She's been fun, and fit our needs for a long time. I have a three daugthers because the universe is punishing me for my twenties. So it's def become more and more of our "overland and long trip" rig. Tows the Airstream, hauls a RTT and takes us places. She'll got a lot of places people think she won't.

The Jeep fits us for wanting to get into more adventurous trails the Wagon won't necessarily go without more hassle or damage. Just felt like a good compliment to our lifestyle. I think my build for the Jeep is going to kind of be more focused on an out and back kinda thing. And not really overland or long trips. But who knows. I know I'm in it deep for sure, lol.

Here to learn for now.

. . . . and probably max out my credit cards. Or second mortgage a child; can I do that?. :cheesy:

What front bumper is that

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom