Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy! New to Jeep but not the off-road community.

Welcome from Reno, NV!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to WAYALIFE from Northern Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to Wayalife from New Mexico.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from Detroit.

I’m try to only dive down one rabbit hole and not build up the ram. It’s getting more challenging every time I see a built one like yours.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Cool

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    The powerwagon is a very underestimated vehicle. Too large to fit down trails in the south, but an incredibly capable rig none the less. Welcome from Georgia!
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Welcome from Detroit.

I’m try to only dive down one rabbit hole and not build up the ram. It’s getting more challenging every time I see a built one like yours.
    Hey, who doesn't love a Tow Rig that can go run Gold Bar or Moab Rim.

She's been fun, and fit our needs for a long time. I have a three daugthers because the universe is punishing me for my twenties. So it's def become more and more of our "overland and long trip" rig. Tows the Airstream, hauls a RTT and takes us places. She'll got a lot of places people think she won't.

The Jeep fits us for wanting to get into more adventurous trails the Wagon won't necessarily go without more hassle or damage. Just felt like a good compliment to our lifestyle. I think my build for the Jeep is going to kind of be more focused on an out and back kinda thing. And not really overland or long trips. But who knows. I know I'm in it deep for sure, lol.

Here to learn for now.

. . . . and probably max out my credit cards. Or second mortgage a child; can I do that?.
    Last edited by BoldAdventure; 06-12-2019 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoldAdventure View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys.

Hey, who doesn't love a Tow Rig that can go run Gold Bar or Moab Rim.

She's been fun, and fit our needs for a long time. I have a three daugthers because the universe is punishing me for my twenties. So it's def become more and more of our "overland and long trip" rig. Tows the Airstream, hauls a RTT and takes us places. She'll got a lot of places people think she won't.

The Jeep fits us for wanting to get into more adventurous trails the Wagon won't necessarily go without more hassle or damage. Just felt like a good compliment to our lifestyle. I think my build for the Jeep is going to kind of be more focused on an out and back kinda thing. And not really overland or long trips. But who knows. I know I'm in it deep for sure, lol.

Here to learn for now.

. . . . and probably max out my credit cards. Or second mortgage a child; can I do that?.
    What front bumper is that

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12