Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrangler lawsuit

Knows a Thing or Two tastethebeast's Avatar
    You ever seen Michigan roads? Ball joints were probably shot after the first year! They should be suing the state of Michigan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    I mean.... a 2 year old stock vehicle shouldn’t be death wobbling... 🤷🏻*♂️ but those comments, good lord.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Quote Originally Posted by tastethebeast View Post
    You ever seen Michigan roads? Ball joints were probably shot after the first year! They should be suing the state of Michigan lol.
    That’s the truth right there!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

You’ve got to be kidding me...the probable cause is because Wranglers don’t have ifs?...

I need to join this class action...my Jeep as led to premature aging...and an inability to make rational financial decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    You’ve got to be kidding me...the probable cause is because Wranglers don’t have ifs?...

I need to join this class action...my Jeep as led to premature aging...and an inability to make rational financial decisions...
    I also have prematurely aged and made irrational financial decisions. I knew something was wrong with me. Ha ha!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tastethebeast View Post
    I may have seen one or two....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Well, as stated, the comments are entertaining, and a sad picture they paint of the entitlement state of mind so many have.

How about maintain your shit people!

When you keep everything in good shape, it works great. Abuse it and then never maintain it, hello death wobble.

Of course, there is no end to the lawyers who will try to make a buck off of the mindset of those commenters, as well as plenty of shops pushing crap parts that either don't help, or make it worse.

Been Around the Block Bustedback's Avatar
    Just add a couple steering dampeners, that will fix it. Idiots.

Classic! So many people have no clue what they are doing. We had a 2007 Powerwagon and it experienced it. Low and behold our fire shop knew exactly what it was and what to look for. Track bar bushings and ball joints were worn. They replaced that and viola, fixed. I experienced death wobble a few months ago and again knew what it was. Checked track bar and all steering components they were good. Checked the ball joints and they were the problem. I talked to Bubba about it when ordering my new ones from him and he was surprised I hadn't experienced it sooner. I knew it wasn't a matter if I'd get it but most likely when. I also knew what to do to fix it. These people commenting obviously don't.

Next thing will be a class action suit for water leaks.....it’s a Jeep moron. Get over it.

if it ain't broke!

Nothing but a Thing Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbint View Post
    Next thing will be a class action suit for water leaks.....it’s a Jeep moron. Get over it.

Or because their Rubicon tires are too loud

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast