Wrangler lawsuit

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy:

First comment posted:

"Player Unknown • 18 hours ago
I had to sell my 2012 because the constant vibration in the steering wheel caused tendinitis in my arm and in my hand. I have to sleep with a brace at night. How do I get in touch with this lawsuit

•Reply•Share ›
"

WJCO

Meme King

Ddays

Hooked
Holy fuck! Those comments were hilarious. After reading them though, I see that as a culture, we're fucking doomed.....

Too bad none of those commenters are here on the forum. We'd have a shitload of entertaining infirmary threads.

I tried to comment that his tendinitis was caused by itching his vagina too much but I can't remember my Facebook login information

wjtstudios

Hooked
Gotta love people. Looking to blame everyone but themselves for their problems

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

longarmwj

First comment posted:

I had to sell my 2012 because the constant vibration in the steering wheel caused tendinitis in my arm and in my hand. I have to sleep with a brace at night. How do I get in touch with this lawsuit

•Reply•Share ›
"

Sounds like somebody can't admit their chronic masturbation problem and is looking for an easy way to get a little cash

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug

First comment posted:

•Reply•Share ›
"
Right on the money!
Holy fuck! Those comments were hilarious. After reading them though, I see that as a culture, we're fucking doomed.....

Too bad none of those commenters are here on the forum. We'd have a shitload of entertaining infirmary threads.

Sadly, everyone’s feelings getting hurt by just seeing someone breathe. Jebus help us all..

You ever seen Michigan roads? Ball joints were probably shot after the first year! They should be suing the state of Michigan lol.

I mean.... a 2 year old stock vehicle shouldn’t be death wobbling... 🤷🏻*♂️ but those comments, good lord.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
You’ve got to be kidding me...the probable cause is because Wranglers don’t have ifs?...

I need to join this class action...my Jeep as led to premature aging...and an inability to make rational financial decisions...

Bear_JT

Hooked
You’ve got to be kidding me...the probable cause is because Wranglers don’t have ifs?...

I need to join this class action...my Jeep as led to premature aging...and an inability to make rational financial decisions...

I also have prematurely aged and made irrational financial decisions. I knew something was wrong with me. Ha ha!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Well, as stated, the comments are entertaining, and a sad picture they paint of the entitlement state of mind so many have.

How about maintain your shit people!

When you keep everything in good shape, it works great. Abuse it and then never maintain it, hello death wobble.

Of course, there is no end to the lawyers who will try to make a buck off of the mindset of those commenters, as well as plenty of shops pushing crap parts that either don't help, or make it worse.

jesse3638

Hooked
Classic! So many people have no clue what they are doing. We had a 2007 Powerwagon and it experienced it. Low and behold our fire shop knew exactly what it was and what to look for. Track bar bushings and ball joints were worn. They replaced that and viola, fixed. I experienced death wobble a few months ago and again knew what it was. Checked track bar and all steering components they were good. Checked the ball joints and they were the problem. I talked to Bubba about it when ordering my new ones from him and he was surprised I hadn't experienced it sooner. I knew it wasn't a matter if I'd get it but most likely when. I also knew what to do to fix it. These people commenting obviously don't.

Top Bottom