New from Lake Tahoe, CA

Bumblebe

Greetings!
Bought my first jeep (2019 JLUR-hella yella) 6 weeks ago. What an awesome vehicle. I traded in a 2013 Prius for it. I just retired a couple years back and wanted a change in lifestyle. Moved from Naples FL (27 yrs.) to Lake Tahoe (Olympic Valley). From 10' to 6500' elevation. Never lived in snow country before. Squaw received over 60' of snow this past winter.
I had a 1992 Land cruiser for 19 yrs. Another fun vehicle, but it can't compare to a Rubicon in my opinion. Did some wheeling in Fl but the wheeling around Lake Tahoe is quite different.
I am in the process of modifying my jlur. Got 35" tires w/ KMC wheels, a Hammerhead "stubby" front bumper w/ Warn winch, led lights and EVO roof rack so far. Got my eye on a EVO coilover lift kit, Adams driveshafts, RCV axle shafts, Steersmart draglink, Terraflex trackbar, Falcon steering stabilizer,etc. I don't think it ever ends.
I never had a vehicle that I have enjoyed so much!!! I am also new to all this waving. It seems jeep people are quite friendly. Awesome.
I have purchased several offload maps, books and can't wait to start wheeling on my own. Been wheeling with a friend in his rig, but now I can go out with my wife a daughters.
Been following Eddie's you tube videos among others and can't wait to visit some of the locations they have filmed like Moab, etc.
Well thats about it for now.
Bumblebe out.

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to WAYALIFE. Congrats on the new Jeep. I wouldn't touch Teraflex or SteerSmarts myself.

jesse3638

Hooked
Congrats on the purchase and welcome from Apple Valley, CA. I'll be up in Truckee with the family from 7/1-7/6. You should head to the Truckee fire station for their 4th of July pancake breakfast and parade. It's a great time.

Top Bottom