Need help picking out wheels

Leeboy03

I’ve got a 15 tank green rubicon that is in need of wheels. I recently got a set of 37x13.50r17 sst pro’s ( Matt from discount tire here on WAYALIFE was great to deal with) and I’m tired of seeing them stacked in the corner. The slabs and chamber pros are no longer available Right now I’m leaning toward the black rhino garrison bead lock. I’m thinking it’s gonna take a black wheel to look right with the green. What you think?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Those Black Rhino’s look pretty sweet. I recently went with a similar look with these Method 105s. Might look good with your color scheme. Got some good rock rash on the beadlock ring this season and no damage to the bolt heads. Good design. They were prolly less expensive then Black Rhino’s, but then again, I read that some of the profits actually go to saving the rhinos. You always gotta consider those rhinos...

Attachments

• 370295F3-99F3-4FDC-8DD5-FB8897570687.jpg
    370295F3-99F3-4FDC-8DD5-FB8897570687.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 157

Leeboy03

Those Black Rhino’s look pretty sweet. I recently went with a similar look with these Method 105s. Might look good with your color scheme. Got some good rock rash on the beadlock ring this season and no damage to the bolt heads. Good design. They were prolly less expensive then Black Rhino’s, but then again, I read that some of the profits actually go to saving the rhinos. You always gotta consider those rhinos...

The 105s are on my list too. I like the garrison because it’s different but they are out of stock and 45-90 day out on new ones

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aemfinger

Another tank here. I went with the bully pros for a simulated BL look.
31BD05D8-128F-4AC6-86C2-3B82A2E6E16E.jpg

And I recently saw these black rhino wheels and thought they would look awesome on a tank color jk
D8C232CC-2E57-4A20-B42E-082DC76794EC.jpg

Top Bottom