Evo quarter pounder and LOD bullbar?

jesse3638

Hooked
They probably won't want to tell you if it works with a competitors bumper because they'd rather you buy theirs and put their bull bar on it. Kind of like when I emailed rock hard about their license plate relocation bracket and if it would work with the LoD bumper I had. The response I received was short and simply said. "We haven't heard it doesn't"

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

They probably won't want to tell you if it works with a competitors bumper because they'd rather you buy theirs and put their bull bar on it. Kind of like when I emailed rock hard about their license plate relocation bracket and if it would work with the LoD bumper I had. The response I received was short and simply said. "We haven't heard it doesn't"

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah GenRight pulled that shit when I called them about their bar as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'd like to say yes it does, but without know the dimensions of the EVO bumper...then its just a guess. Looks possible, and if your handy you could probably make it work!

this is from a guy in another forum

"Mocked my LOD Armor Lite stinger on my EVO Aluminum1/4 pounder. . . . Had to grind off the winch area to custom fit the bumper and make holes about an 1" big to make the stinger sit pretty close to the bumper with the help of some thick washers on the bottom bolts. . . . . Here's the stinger all bolt up!"

he had a picture, but it looks like it's gone now.

I think the bull bar has the same mounting as the stinger.

On a side note, I've also added the stinger armor lite stinger to my rugged ridge xhd aluminum bumper since.

good luck

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I don't think it would look right. The LoD looks like it is designed for a bumper with a radius on the upper edge. The EVO bumper is basically a right angle edge so you would end up with an ugly ass gap.

I don't think it would look right. The LoD looks like it is designed for a bumper with a radius on the upper edge. The EVO bumper is basically a right angle edge so you would end up with an ugly ass gap.

The evo stinger has an even bigger radius. It travels from the top mount plate to the front of the d ring mounts. And it's gap is even bigger. heh.

MericaMade

You guys bring up some good points. Looking at the pictures side by side it really does look like it would bolt up with minor modifications but to Sharky's point the edge could make for an ugly gap.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The evo stinger has an even bigger radius. It travels from the top mount plate to the front of the d ring mounts. And it's gap is even bigger. heh.

Yep, you are right. Not sure why I was thinking it was a right angle.

Here is a good picture of it.

IMG_5177.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom