Wheels / MO970 - Does anyone have pics?

bill9000

I'm looking at the Moto Metal MO970 wheels. (for my '07 JKU Rubicon)

Doing 35x12.5 - and Ideally I like 17's so that the sidewall is a little bigger, making the tire "look" bigger. I'm not finding these in a 9"w for Jeep until going to 18's which I could probably live with (just absolutely no bigger) And my question is, does someone have any pics of these on JK with 35's - and what backspacing...

What I found is, that I hate the MO970 wheels if they don't have any dish to them, but I like them if they do... and what I am unsure of is the proper backspacing for 35's on the JK and what kind of dish it would have with that wheel.

It is surprisingly hard to find pics of these on a JK - Any pics (and what backspacing they are) would be greatly appreciated!! -

Thanks!

TrailHunter

Hooked
My opinion...I think those wheels would look like dog shit on a JK. Those are for lifted trucks that never see dirt or rocks.

bill9000

Their website will let you see them on a Jeep, but you may end up agreeing with TraiHunter

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The website doesn't show me though how the style would be specifically with the right offset, and 35's with 17( hopefully) or 18's.

And in regards to that style, I haven't really seen a lot of better options. I don't really like full black wheels... and not doing beadlocks, and of course don't want blingy chrome... so my options are pretty limited.
I mean, I'm of course open to suggestions with pics and offset (so that I know what specifically I'm looking at) But so far, those have been the best I've been able to find.

Last edited:

MericaMade

I'm looking at the Moto Metal MO970 wheels. (for my '07 JKU Rubicon)

Doing 35x12.5 - and Ideally I like 17's so that the sidewall is a little bigger, making the tire "look" bigger. I'm not finding these in a 9"w for Jeep until going to 18's which I could probably live with (just absolutely no bigger) And my question is, does someone have any pics of these on JK with 35's - and what backspacing...

What I found is, that I hate the MO970 wheels if they don't have any dish to them, but I like them if they do... and what I am unsure of is the proper backspacing for 35's on the JK and what kind of dish it would have with that wheel.

It is surprisingly hard to find pics of these on a JK - Any pics (and what backspacing they are) would be greatly appreciated!! -

Thanks!

Google images has a ton, hope this helps.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...AgAEAE&biw=1920&bih=937#imgrc=4KV1g0CjOWXt4M:

bill9000

Thanks, I found some on google, but often hard to tell the offset. I am still trying to weigh options, I'd really like a 17" wheel so that the tires look bigger.

Never been a fan of the big wheel, low profile tire look.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
The website doesn't show me though how the style would be specifically with the right offset, and 35's with 17( hopefully) or 18's.

And in regards to that style, I haven't really seen a lot of better options. I don't really like full black wheels... and not doing beadlocks, and of course don't want blingy chrome... so my options are pretty limited.
I mean, I'm of course open to suggestions with pics and offset (so that I know what specifically I'm looking at) But so far, those have been the best I've been able to find.

I would check out Fuel wheels then. Not all black, not beadlocks, not chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

duktrx

Have you seen the LEVEL 8 BULLY PRO?

Comes in 17x9.
I'm running 315-70r17 with no interference.
The rings are removable, I've seen people color match them, if you want to break up the black.
1561055824465.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Thanks, I found some on google, but often hard to tell the offset. I am still trying to weigh options, I'd really like a 17" wheel so that the tires look bigger.

Never been a fan of the big wheel, low profile tire look.
Check out SOTA formerly known as BMF. Their SSD wheel has a rash ring option and they're really nice looking wheels

Top Bottom