help me get high system steering

Ali

high there i have Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2013 with Dynatrac D60/60 package i was looking who could build me the exact same like rde2rok red jeep any one could help me i would appreciate your help here is my jeeps full specifications
JKU Dana 60/60 with e lockers and Atlas TC on 40" tires and here is the front view of my jeep

FYI RPMfab has stoped making dual sher high steer kit and i am looking to get one like this please help me or find me some one who can build this set up

it includes PSC kit and high sys steering for D60 from dynatrack

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 584B0872-7925-4AAC-8DCB-D1FEF4205F37.jpg
    584B0872-7925-4AAC-8DCB-D1FEF4205F37.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 226
  • 98B81418-2CBC-41E1-83F9-7AD71E154E3A.jpg
    98B81418-2CBC-41E1-83F9-7AD71E154E3A.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 232
  • 7931F968-A6AB-49F3-BEBA-C50BFF00DC0C.jpeg
    7931F968-A6AB-49F3-BEBA-C50BFF00DC0C.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 224

Exodus 4x4

Did they? Seems like all the Arizona people are. ORfab now them. Must be too much social media exposure. :crazyeyes:

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

They made a post on Instagram a couple of weeks ago saying they were shutting down. Everyone wants Chinese shit these days. Before you know it everyone will be running Milestars tires and Teraflex suspensions. Oh, wait.....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They made a post on Instagram a couple of weeks ago saying they were shutting down. Everyone wants Chinese shit these days. Before you know it everyone will be running Milestars tires and Teraflex suspensions. Oh, wait.....

On the flip side, everyone things they can open a business and be as successful as the next guy without hard work. Maybe if they weren’t spending so much time building some obnoxiously massive custom classic jeep they may have stayed in business. :thinking:

Exodus 4x4

On the flip side, everyone things they can open a business and be as successful as the next guy without hard work. Maybe if they weren’t spending so much time building some obnoxiously massive custom classic jeep they may have stayed in business. :thinking:

Were they? I never really paid any attention to what they were doing. I knew they built steering linkages but that’s about it all I knew about them.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Evo Highsteer Skid and Trackbar bracket with custom Exodus Jeeps steering links

IMG_5248.jpg

IMG_5241.jpg

I think that having the ram on the original cast steering arm alleviate the need for the double sheer, I havnt had any issues

Last edited:

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

Ultimately they shut down because they couldn’t keep up after a lawsuit. They had been around 10 years or so, and kept getting bigger.
Then they took on a massive build from a customer who kept changing his mind after work was already completed. Ultimately the build had some problems, some from builder and some from the customer who drove it like a jackass immediately. Ended up getting sued over it and couldn’t recover.

And yes, their lead fabricator (original owner of the business) was a bit of an asshat. He built that absurd Willy’s “for marketing” and spewed hate about JK owners on social media regularly. From my understanding he even let the Willy’s take precedence over the customers build that went wrong.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ultimately they shut down because they couldn’t keep up after a lawsuit. They had been around 10 years or so, and kept getting bigger.
Then they took on a massive build from a customer who kept changing his mind after work was already completed. Ultimately the build had some problems, some from builder and some from the customer who drove it like a jackass immediately. Ended up getting sued over it and couldn’t recover.

And yes, their lead fabricator (original owner of the business) was a bit of an asshat. He built that absurd Willy’s “for marketing” and spewed hate about JK owners on social media regularly. From my understanding he even let the Willy’s take precedence over the customers build that went wrong.

Figured as much about the build.

What’s the story with the lawsuit?

uberc4

Interesting, I heard something different as to them having tax issues.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Figured as much about the build.

What’s the story with the lawsuit?

Interesting, I heard something different as to them having tax issues.

From my understanding in the local scene was that the disaster JKU build ended up in the 150k mark and wasn’t perfect. There was reasons for it from both party’s, then ended up in a lawsuit from the customer.

Suit put them far enough back that they couldn’t recover and keep up on tax bill and they got shut down. That’s from the owner himself.

Top Bottom