LoD Destroyer Series Sliding Roof Rack

LOD All New Destroyer Series Sliding Roof Rack
Coming Summer 2019
No need to unload rack to remove hard or soft top. Works with sunrider position for softtop
Accessory mounts for jerry cans, hi-lift jack, trail tools, roto pax and more.
Will work with all major rooftop tents.
Ladder for easy loading/unloading of all your gear.
Modular floor system.
Rack will be available with or without slider and able to be upgraded at a later time.
Keep watching for updates

full extention.jpg
ladder .jpg
climbing ladder.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
LōD Offroad;1149084 said:
Hey guys just looking for some feedback and wondering if there are any other bolt-on accessories you would like to see?

The rack looks sweet.

dillard09

Rack looks sweet. Love the slide out feature. How is it mounted to the back of the jeep? Curious to those with aftermarket corners like the Evo corners.
Thanks

Jack diddly

Okay. That's freaking nice. Do you think I'd be able to keep my pro6 lights or would I have to mount them to the rack? They sit pretty low with the KC mounts. Can't wait to see this in person.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

paulandkylie

LōD Offroad;1169166 said:
New AD for our Roof Rack
View attachment 335996

Very interested to see this in person… I bought one of your first generation JK sliding racks (used) to put on my Rubicon, but it got totaled before I could mount it. By the way, my LOD front bumper very likely saved my girlfriend’s life in the wreck. I’m a believer and thanks for making quality bumpers.

Very interested to see this in person… I bought one of your first generation JK sliding racks (used) to put on my Rubicon, but it got totaled before I could mount it. By the way, my LOD front bumper very likely saved my girlfriend’s life in the wreck. I’m a believer and thanks for making quality bumpers.

Your more than welcome to come out and check it out in person, but that may be a long drive for you! First batch of Roof Racks are shipping this week which includes sliding racks and base racks for both the JL and JK! :rock:

We're glad your girlfriend is ok! Nothing like quality steel construction between you and your loved ones! :)

Top Bottom