HELP SUPPORT WAYALIFE by Buying TEKTON TOOLS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
tekton_logo.png

Being that Craftsman is far from the company that it once was and that Snap-On can be on the pricey side, I've started buying more and more of my tools from Tekton. While not all of their tools are made in the USA like I would prefer, they are made in Taiwan and I have found them to be made surprisingly well and available at an affordable price. Needless to say, I would highly recommend them and if you're looking for a decent set of tools, I would ask that you click on the link below and consider buying what you need from Tekton.

BUY TEKTON TOOLS HERE

UPDATE: Tekton has ended their affiliate program but I would still recommend their tools. The link above now goes to Amazon and all purchases made through it will go to help support this forum.

Thank you,
Eddie

:cool:

Abntroop

[emoji1303] cool. What I have from them has been more than adequate for the home garage

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

USMC Wrangler

I have been getting a lot of their stuff the past couple years. I wish there was a US company that could match their quality and price.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My whole toolbox is full of tekton tools. I bought it all at the end of last year. I need some more items and have been waiting. I think I will buy some more soon, first is some Milwaukee cordless tools though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

If I was starting over, I would definitely buy this brand of tools. And buy them here to support this forum. Both great choices.

briand

Just in time with all the tools that have broken or disappeared over the years, I have been looking for some replacements!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I’ve been using Tekton tools for a while now and have been very happy with them. The price point is great and a lot of their stuff can be purchased with rotomolded cases or pouches.

Torrin

I buy USA when I can, but Tekton makes good tools and I have several in my tool box. I will buy a few more using the link as I need them.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Awesome deal Eddie! Will have to look into some of these for trail tools and that way I can leave my snap on tools at work!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So here's a bit of good news! I just talked to Tekton and was told that a lot of their stuff is in fact, MADE IN THE USA!! :usa-flag:

All of their screwdrivers, nut drivers, punches and chisels are made in the USA. More recently, they introduced their angle head wrench line up and they too are MADE IN THE USA. While not all, many of their pliers and pry bars are MADE IN THE USA and the ones that aren't are always clearly marked on their website as to where they come from. :yup:

I should also note that I've been told that Tekton has and will "continue working hard to find domestic partners that will be able to provide the highest quality tools". :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So here's a bit of good news! I just talked to Tekton and was told that a lot of their stuff is in fact, MADE IN THE USA!! :usa-flag:

All of their screwdrivers, nut drivers, punches and chisels are made in the USA. More recently, they introduced their angle head wrench line up and they too are MADE IN THE USA. While not all, many of their pliers and pry bars are MADE IN THE USA and the ones that aren't are always clearly marked on their website as to where they come from. :yup:

I should also note that I've been told that Tekton has and will "continue working hard to find domestic partners that will be able to provide the highest quality tools". :thumb:

Awesome news!! Way to go Tekton!!

longarmwj

That is awesome!!! I just got a new credit card....don't tempt me to max it out :cheesy:

Ddays

Hooked
I have a set of their box wrenches and been very happy with them. I've wanted a set of flex ratcheting combo wrenches for a while and just never pulled the trigger. Good reason to buy them - I need them and they support the forum. Purchase made :thumb:

Top Bottom