Thread: Hello.

Fresh Catch

Hello.

Iím Mike From Yuba City Ca. I purchased a 2000 TJ six months ago and snapped a push rod. So Iíve decided to upgrade. Looking for easy, practical suggestions. It needs to be able to push 40ís with upgraded suspension and axles.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Mercier View Post
    Iím Mike From Yuba City Ca. I purchased a 2000 TJ six months ago and snapped a push rod. So Iíve decided to upgrade. Looking for easy, practical suggestions. It needs to be able to push 40ís with upgraded suspension and axles.
    Welcome to WAL! Sucks about the rod.
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Welcome from Chicagoland

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar
    Welcome from Alabama