Hello from Guam

16rubi

Hafa adai from the 671 and The Guahan Jeeps club.This is my 2016 JKUR with Ultimate Dana 60 axles and 42" mt/r kevlars.Just 1 of the many beautiful jeeps on our island.Adios!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190619-184705_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190619-184705_Gallery.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 42

16rubi

Hey brotha , glad to hear you enjoy the keleguen and your island visits! This is a great forum so I'd thought I'd wave and represent.

longarmwj

Hafa Adai brah...I've been to Guam many times over the last 35 years...still enjoy chicken kelaguen...

Hey brotha , glad to hear you enjoy the keleguen and your island visits! This is a great forum so I'd thought I'd wave and represent.

Had to look up kelaguen....found a recipe....will be making ASAP. Looks and sounds delicious.

Badass rig! What is the wheeling like in Guam?

Welcome from Georgia!

longarmwj

After doing some research, I'll take a dinner consisting of:

An appetizer of chicken kelaguen and shrimp patties

A main course of hotnon babui served with a side if finadenne

And a dessert of apigige'

16rubi

Thanks wjtstudios for the welcome,appreciate it.

Thanks also longarmwj, your research is on point and you won't be disappointed.youll have a great sleep after lol.

Lojo

Hafa Adai brah...I've been to Guam many times over the last 35 years...still enjoy chicken kelaguen...

We do kelaguen every get together. I’ve actually used a kumju (not sure it’s spelled that way). My wife’s grandpa made it and it is a crazy knuckle shredder!! Lol very fun to make it traditional though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

16rubi

Thank you arrcherr!.. waving back..definately come and visit when you can lojo, no regrets for sure.haha ya the kamyu is a little scary to use but after all the prep it takes ,makes it worth it when its chow time.

Top Bottom