Big Bore XD2 clearance with JKS Track bar?

I'm considering upgrading to a PSC Big Bore XD2 steering box, but it seems they have clearance issues with some after market track bars. I know Synergy's product fits, but I'd like to avoid spending if it's not necessary; mine is perfectly good.

So... does anyone know if JKS's adjustable track bar will have clearance for the Big Bore XD2?

wjtstudios

Hooked
This is the synergy.

IMG_1201.jpg

It’s tight, but clears. It all depends on the bend if the track bar. The other clearance you need to watch it the track bar and diff cover. My clears the 60 front diff cover with about 1/2” to spare at full flex.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I'm considering upgrading to a PSC Big Bore XD2 steering box, but it seems they have clearance issues with some after market track bars. I know Synergy's product fits, but I'd like to avoid spending if it's not necessary; mine is perfectly good.

So... does anyone know if JKS's adjustable track bar will have clearance for the Big Bore XD2?

Well JKS has two adjustable track bars for the JK but I believe the bends are the same but can’t say for sure. I have the OGS121 and have no clearance issues with my PSC box.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well JKS has two adjustable track bars for the JK but I believe the bends are the same but can’t say for sure. I have the OGS121 and have no clearance issues with my PSC box.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've got the JSpec lift so I think we're running the exact same track bar. That's fantastic news - I'd hate to have to go all in only to find it's an issue at full stuff.

Top Bottom