Moab

SLO

Nice. Just arrived. Gonna be out and about tomorrow. Look for a black JKU and white JLU together with Oregon plates.

Nice. Just arrived. Gonna be out and about tomorrow. Look for a black JKU and white JLU together with Oregon plates.

What route are you guys taking home? If you’re passing up through salt lake and have time for a detour let me know, be great to meet you guys if even for a moment.

SLO

What route are you guys taking home? If you’re passing up through salt lake and have time for a detour let me know, be great to meet you guys if even for a moment.

Yeah, that would be awesome. The original plan was to stop in Salt Lake but we may end up going over to Vegas from here. Need to take my Jeep to Motech and get some stuff taken care of. I was overheating on just about every long mountain pass on the way here.

I’ll let you know what we end up deciding. You could drive with us to Vegas and get the engine! [emoji16]

Yeah, that would be awesome. The original plan was to stop in Salt Lake but we may end up going over to Vegas from here. Need to take my Jeep to Motech and get some stuff taken care of. I was overheating on just about every long mountain pass on the way here.

I’ll let you know what we end up deciding. You could drive with us to Vegas and get the engine! [emoji16]

I’ve got a couple things up for sale to hopefully make it happen. If it works out that would be super awesome. Wonder if it will fit in the back of my JK [emoji848]

Top Bottom