2011 JK Unlimited Rock Crawler $31,750

lorenc

2011 JK Unlimited Rock Crawler For Sale. This JK is ready to tackle the toughest trails in California, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado the same day you pick it up. Here's the list of equipment.

• Leather Seating
• Automatic Transmission
• Uconnect Nav Radio
• Power Windows, Locks, Climate Control AC and Seat Heaters
• Mopar Power Dome Hood
• Teraflex 4” Suspension with Fox Reservoir Shocks
• Synergy Tie Rod and Drag Link
• PSC Hydraulic Ram Steering
• Front Dana 44 is sleeved and gusseted for strength with RCV Performance Axles
• Rear Chrome Moly Axles
• 5.13 Gears
• Complete Under Armor Protection including Engine, Transfer case, Gas Tank, and Evap Canister
• Relocated Exhaust System
• Warn 9500# Winch
• BF Goodrich 37x13.50 Krawler Tires with Raceline Beadlock Wheels
• RockHard 4x4 Roll Cage
• Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers
• Poison Spyder Steel Fenders (Front and Rear)
• Tuffy Products Underseat Security Box
• Rigid D-Series Pro Lights
I'll throw in a new soft top and an ARB Rebuilt Twin Compressor (It's at ARB now) and installation kit. You'll have to get a mount and install it.
$31,750 IMG_1248.jpg IMG_1249.jpg IMG_1252.jpg IMG_1255.jpg IMG_1258.jpg IMG_1256.jpg IMG_1264.jpg IMG_1266.jpg IMG_1263.jpg
Call Loren at 909-499-3295 to see it. IMG_1250.jpg

Torrin

I would be interested in the top half of the rock hard roll bar if you part it out. Welcome to Wayalife!

WJCO

Meme King
That orange thingamabob under the hood looks kind of nifty. I don't know what it is, but the orange color is appealing. How much for that thingie?

jesse3638

Hooked
I was interested until I saw it has leather seats. Here in the Mojave desert it's hot and I have a sweaty ass (hyperhydrosass) and don't like sticking to them. Cloth absorbs all my ass sweat keeping me cool. GLWS, See You Next Tuesday!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Under Armor makes clothes, so are you saying you have t shirts and basketball shorts under your drivetrain?
This is his first post and he wants 30k with a 3.8! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom