As long as you sleep well knowing your forum is protected for the noobs.

noremac87

Hello all. Looking to part with my Pedal Commander for 3.6L. No box. $200

Also have a set of Diode Dynamic 7443 switchbacks for the JL Sport. Nothing wrong with them. I cut my fenders and no longer need them. $30.

IMG_1500.jpg
IMG_1507.jpg IMG_1508.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noremac87

FS Pedal Commander and Diode Dynamics

No, I read. I joined in October and lurk from time to time. I’ve watched all the youtube vids. I bought my first Jeep in October so obviously I cant have tenure that quick. I “haven’t participated” because honestly, I haven’t come across a thread that I’ve felt like commenting on. How many times can you post “cool” before you are just padding your post count (the same way you pad them by trolling the for sale section)? I haven’t made any threads because I haven’t needed anyones help on anything or had anything interesting to share. I’ve spent my time on forums and had thousands of comments and scheduled and attended forum events and been the all mighty troll protector. I’m not in my 20s and don’t care anymore. I figured hey, I’m a member over there, lets see if anyone wants it. If it violates the rules they’ll delete it. Obviously y’all take it to the next level with your trolling but thats cool man, as long as you sleep well knowing your forum is protected for the noobs.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
No, I read. I figured ....If it violates the rules they’ll delete it.

You must not have read, because the rules clearly state you won't be welcome to sale stuff if you aren't an active member in this community. Also the rules state that posts aren't deleted.

Obviously y’all take it to the next level with your trolling but thats cool man, as long as you sleep well knowing your forum is protected for the noobs.

Next time you have a garage sale, let me know and I'll drop some of my stuff off to see if it sells. And no, you don't know me but that doesn't matter.

USMC Wrangler

No, I read. I joined in October and lurk from time to time. I’ve watched all the youtube vids. I bought my first Jeep in October so obviously I cant have tenure that quick. I “haven’t participated” because honestly, I haven’t come across a thread that I’ve felt like commenting on. How many times can you post “cool” before you are just padding your post count (the same way you pad them by trolling the for sale section)? I haven’t made any threads because I haven’t needed anyones help on anything or had anything interesting to share. I’ve spent my time on forums and had thousands of comments and scheduled and attended forum events and been the all mighty troll protector. I’m not in my 20s and don’t care anymore. I figured hey, I’m a member over there, lets see if anyone wants it. If it violates the rules they’ll delete it. Obviously y’all take it to the next level with your trolling but thats cool man, as long as you sleep well knowing your forum is protected for the noobs.

Nice title change.

Enjoy your ponytails.

You know how many times we’ve heard the same bullshit? So you read the rules and said, “Fuck it! I’ll just do whatever the hell I want!” We are the trolls for protecting our community? You ARE as special kind of stupid and clearly hung up on hair styles more than being a part of something.

In so sick of the ‘I have watched the YouTube videos’ that does not make you an active member. Even when I was new I had a couple free things to give away and asked to make sure it was ok prior.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SilverBack

I’ve watched the videos, bought a Jeep and still found time to be an active member from F-cking Kosovo. After I moved back the states I wasn’t all that active due to lots of reasons and followed the rules until being active again. Man the internet has really gotten the entitlement gene 🧬 coming out in folks. Active is active.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom