Delete the post so I don't have to hear stupid comments from all the off road experts

Smoothaseggs

I have a brand new set, front and rear lower control arms. Decided to get adjustables. Not even out of box yet. Hoping to get around 4 hundo

Last edited:

Torrin

How much for just the right upper control arm? I only need one. Also, how much to ship to Upurassa, KY?

Torrin

If the mods can delete the post..that would be great. I decided it would be easier to toss them in the garbage.
Thanks

Riiiight. You wanted $400, but now you are going to throw them out. What BS. If you're serious, I am sure many CA based folks here would take them for free, but you are still actually supposed to be active on this forum to post your crap for sale. So you are an A-hole and/or a troll. GTFO.

Smoothaseggs

Riiiight. You wanted $400, but now you are going to throw them out. What BS. If you're serious, I am sure many CA based folks here would take them for free, but you are still actually supposed to be active on this forum to post your crap for sale. So you are an A-hole and/or a troll. GTFO.

I'm definitely an A-hole!
But no troll. Just trying to get back some money so I can buy the arms I really want.

What I should have said...delete the post so I don't have to hear stupid comments from all the off road experts on this forum.

More than any of all that, thought maybe someone could use a nice set of arms .
Thanks anyway

Spazbyt

Hooked
I would buy them but unfortunately I just spend my last hundos on some sick LED lights and a pedal commander for the smokiest of burnouts.

longarmwj

But no troll. Just trying to get back some money so I can buy the arms I really want.

What I should have said...delete the post so I don't have to hear stupid comments from all the off road experts on this forum.

Thanks anyway
Offroad experts? What are you talking about. Rocks and trails are scary. I don't think anybody here want's to risk damaging their Jeep on a trail lmfao

Braxtonsag

Thanks anyway

I have an asshole

Top Bottom