My Ram kept me safe

wjtstudios

Hooked
I was hit head on by a drunk driver in Grayling, Mi. last night around 10 on my way back from the Planning Commission hearing down near Detroit heading back to Traverse City where my family and I were on vacation for the week. I'm alright, just really sore and shook up. The lady in the car had to be life flighted to TC hospital. Keep her in your prayers, Pretty scary night.

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

I was going 30 and we think she doing about 60. Neither one of us touched the brakes. A pickup in front of me swerved and just missed her, I didn't have a chance. She crossed two lanes and a center turn lane and struck me. I know the outcome would have been very different if I were on the Jeep. The Ram didn’t move an inch back from the point of impact and actually pushed her car forward a couple feet.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Keep her in your prayers? She could have killed you and other people. Sounds like she got what she wanted. Good for her.

Good to hear your ram kept you safe. Totaled?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks everyone. At least I’ve got a nice view to relax and enjoy for the rest of the week.

58324468170__AA897192-E1E7-49A9-B516-39029A6F5B5F.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

I hope your able to enjoy your vacation. And without pain.

Glad to see thee ole game of lugnuts continues to play out. The more or bigger the lugs...is always the victor.

longarmwj

Wow that’s insane!!! Glad that you’re okay though. That’s the important part. Looks like that truck held up amazing though given a 90 MPH combined impact

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks guys. Definitely going to be replacing it with the exact same truck. That thing is incredible

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Torrin

Man, thank God for big trucks. I know I feel safer in my F-150 than when I drive my wifes' baby truck (Rav-4). Glad to see your okay. Rest as much as you can to repair the soft tissue damage man.

Top Bottom