2007-2011 JKU muffler

fiend

Caught the Bug
I have a stock exhaust pipe (cat back) and muffler free to a good home. The pipe is in good shape. The muffler has a few dents, a pinhole or two, and the tip has take a some hits, but it still has life left in it. Pick up in Arcadia CA.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nicholasdalton

I'm stationed over seas in germany would you be willing to go through the hassle of shipping APO?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

fiend

Caught the Bug
I'm stationed over seas in germany would you be willing to go through the hassle of shipping APO?

Thanks for your service.

I don’t have a box to ship this thing and don’t have a clue about shipping things APO. If you have a buddy in the states who can come by and pick it up for you, we can do that.

BaddestCross

Thanks for your service.

I don’t have a box to ship this thing and don’t have a clue about shipping things APO. If you have a buddy in the states who can come by and pick it up for you, we can do that.

The shipping part isn't a problem... Goes US Mail like any other US address. The hard part is packaging so it doesn't cost a fortune.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

nicholasdalton

Honestly brother if it isnt rusted to shit I will pay what I gotta pay Haha.. customs here wont let me put the vehicle back on the boat when I leave in about 9 months so I'm exploring all options right now

nicholasdalton

Thanks for your service.

Honestly thank you for saying this I havent been back to the states in almost two years but from what the news shows with all the antifa stuff and the immigration disaster over here in germany it's breath of fresh to be apart of a community other than facebook where everybody is like minded

Top Bottom